Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Very proud of your progress :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

thankyou thats very kind

3 Likes

Flower (Day 12 / 41)

Its been a few days and Bela is filling out again LOL, a few of the leafs in the undergrowth area that were browning from lack of light i assume, so cleared those out. Bunch of Pics of flowers developing.

13 Likes

She is looking on point…

2 Likes

thx!

1 Like

@Bloodydrake,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I say if it is a (LargeFanLeaf) then snip it: The less energy going out to the leaves and the More needed energy on the (BudSites): Does this make sense?: :question:

--

((#TuckingLeaves)): :leaves: ((#YouGotThatRight)): :laughing:

I Tried with the ShowerCurtainHolders: :smile:

They stayed down just until I wasn’t looking anymore: :rofl:

--

((#RedStem)): :wink:

--

@buzzy6,

((#delicious)): :tropical_drink:

--

((#Simpsons)):

**Summary**

--

1--
--

--

:innocent:

--

--

:wink:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)):

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

I see your (AmberTips) too: :wink:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

@Bplatinum9 :wink:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

I just updated (OurThread), Ours are mostly cloudy and I just Extended Flower on Her:

--

--

2 Likes

Flower (Day 15 / 41)

its been just over a week since week 3 of flowering defoliation. Bela has thickened up and recovered nicely ( translates to “Oh Good I didn’t Kill Her” hehe)going back and reading the grobo weekly notifications with the extensions to the veg state I think i am at what was week 9. week 10 suggests a pruning(which I think is next week) looking at Bela a few days ago I removed 1 of the top large remaining fan leafs for each of the branches that was covering a bud site but left them if I could. Would it be recommended to clip the rest of them next week? or leave it if I can.
Interesting note: The large fan leafs that develop always seem to have a red stem …not sure if they all end up that way after a certain size or if it reflects different types of leafs…but its interesting to me I find my eye is drawn to them when scanning the canopy

14 Likes

I just harvested my Strawberry Field hybrid auto medical and you are right about the stems! I actually had some that were so bright red that they looked like strawberries…that’s too funny. Second day in drying mode can’t wait. Good luck

6 Likes

Thx Silver! I ended up sniping the large fan leafs left that were blocking things(tucking isn’t as easy as it sounds heh.

4 Likes

This is what I did with my fan leaves from little Avery. Full of antioxidants when juiced. I just added apples, oranges, coconut, coconut milk, honey, and those fan leaves plus some sugar leaves:

this pic is this morning. I juiced last night. Just stirred and mixed it and was pleasantly surprised

6 Likes

Chill over night

4 Likes

that looks awesome!

2 Likes

It was! Lol

2 Likes

Hey @Bloodydrake did you germinate inside the coco pod or outside the grobo? Trying to decide which route to take

1 Like

i soaked in a shotglass of distilled water for 12 hrs then put in cocopod… it hadn’t cracked yet .

4 Likes

Perfect thanks

Flower (Day 19 / 41)

Few days since last update, Belas doing well,today is drain and fill day. I trimmed a few more fan leafs that were getting big, might need to do a few more again in a few days. can see some orange pistols forming on the largest flower.

12 Likes

Nice bud

2 Likes

Flower (Day 22 / 41)

just a few progress pics, trimed a couple more leafs that were getting to large, few more i might do tomorrow morning.

16 Likes

Getting a little antsy yet???

1 Like