Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Day 4 into germination I think seed might be cracking. Decided to try and take a pic of seed.

Not sure in solid if your still suppose to push pod down about an inch in hole like the others had with the sticker(below this line) but I did so shrug…hope it works :slight_smile:

Also found great spot for grobo sticker on the solid :wink:

10 Likes

No if you don’t have a sticker your pod stays flush with your lid.

3 Likes

Oh no , think it’s tolate to try and push back to flush? I don’t see root yet

If you don’t it will keep your pod to wet and will possibly kill your seedling

3 Likes

OK thanks for clarifying I pushed it up so top of pod is flat with top of lid.

5 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

It’s coming: :wink:

((#Perfect)): @Wolf1 for the Save: :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

((#ItIsAlive)):

%20(1)

We have the ((SupportTeam)) also on our plants to keep an eye on them for imbalances… Your ((Bela)) will be on the mend in no time… I updated our Threads:

((#TakeAPeek)):

Summary

Blueberry - Indica - Grows - #7 by Bloodydrake - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Obi Wan kush - Hybrid - Grows - #7 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

:wink:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welp Im glad @wolf1 helped catch that needed adjustment, I woke up this am and low and behold there’s growth popping out of the cocopod!

It's%20Alive
:rofl:

7 Likes

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::ok_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Its day 6 of 10 in germination and I’m wondering if I’m suppose to leave the germination going for 4 more days or should it be bumped to next stage?
seedling leafs are starting to grow, :grinning:

2 Likes

I would give it the full 10 days so its strong and not a runt in later stages. ‘Personal opinion’

3 Likes

Agreed @Bplatinum9 -also this will allow the recipe to stay on schedule for going through the important ‘damping off’ phase in which you’ll need this time to ensure the coco pod dries out on top as she puts out her first few sets of big fan leaves. Hope this helps also @Bloodydrake :+1:

4 Likes

thx for the comments, gonna just sit and watch for the next few days :slight_smile:
can’t resist pics, its pretty cool to see it evolve.Day 7

5 Likes

day 10/10 of germination looks like second set of leafs starting to form.

little concerned about green fungus looking stuff in bottom area of cocopod not sure what to do about it yet tho.

3 Likes

The coco pod sometimes grows healthy bacteria but I would ticket this because your plant is already turning colors you may need an adjustment. Personal opinion…

3 Likes

ok I put in a support request, seems erring on the side of caution would be wise. Thanks for the advice @Bplatinum9

4 Likes

Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

That is normal indeed. Beneficial bacteria, nothing to worry about :+1::v:

3 Likes

took another pic this morning before I head to work, its a little clearer and color corrected better …
i don’t see a root coming out of bottom of cocopod just yet but its still only day 10…
I ordered Blulabs dual pen kit which should be delivered today as well i already have the cleaning and calibration kit from grobo store. I’m starting to think i should have ordered some extra cocopods incase some don’t make it

3 Likes

Everyone learns pretty quickly to store extra nutrients and pods for emergencies!

4 Likes

no doubt! i did order two more full kits (filters nutrients and pods) but in retrospect I should have ordered 10 more pods as well …i didn’t factor that I’d burn thru the pods faster with failed germination’s.
but its all good, lots to learn and this project is a beginning to a long term solution , bound to be a few bumps in the road :slight_smile:

4 Likes