Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Very nice! Mine didn’t get any taller during transition or flower but we have different strains so I will watch yours grow!

3 Likes

Bela’s been a stocky slow grower in general so I’m not sure It will get much taller but will be interesting to see how much taller she will get

5 Likes

Flower (Day 1 / 41)

day 1 of flowering is here! Bela is still growing little taller about 1 week till 3rd week defoliation. Ended up buying a second battery pack to keep fan going 24/7 now.

8 Likes

She’s dense!!!

5 Likes

She is isn’t she?! It looks like start of hairs are forming. I’m ready for defoliation just trying to be patient and stick to the nebula plan. 6 days to go lol, feel like a kid counting down days till summer vacation

5 Likes

Lol I was going to say to cut but stick to your plan👍

5 Likes

I’m with you! Lol. I’m not here to take anyone down the wrong path with regards to their plants so I usually just encourage everyone to follow their gut!

5 Likes

I’m always open to hearing advice and ideas,really appreciate any instinctual visceral responses to the pics I post, its why i try to do at least two perspective shots.

4 Likes

Flower (Day 3 / 41)

couple more days down back left is definitely getting taller overall but I dont think she’ll get much taller, 4more days till next major trim.just keeping an eye on her looking for issues or developments. Budsites seem to be starting to develop some pistols.

7 Likes

Interested to see how much you take off on the next trim!

4 Likes

Ya it’s probably gonna be more then ever before. I’m nervous but she’s bounced back better after every trim so far so that’s what I’m holding on too :rofl:

5 Likes

Whats the nebula plan?

4 Likes

Nebula haze has a defoliation guide that seems to be recommended for beginners. Consists of lolliping , and defoliation just before flip to 12/12 then three weeks later major defoliation of fan leafs
https://www.growweedeasy.com/nebulas-flowering-stage-defoliation-tutorial

7 Likes

Good read :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Flower (Day 5 / 41)

Drain and fill day swapped out nute bottle 3 and 4, both were very close to the end of the bottle afterwards. Question! can you just pour the left overs into the next bottle or should it just be tossed?

Bela’s stretching some more specially in the back…very exciting time 2 more days till snip snip :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You may wish to avoid any cross contamination so what I did was just add more from fresh new bottles to the existing bottles to finish the grow.

2 Likes

thats a great idea thx!

3 Likes

Flower (Day 7 / 41)

Day 7 of flowering and 3 weeks into flowering including transition its time to do the last major defoliation.
Little nervous but I’m gonna try and take all large fan leafs and just leave the last top set for now to see feedback.
It might be better to cut off the last medium/large set of leafs below the top bud sites but not sure since I took off a ton.
As well I might need to clean up more underneath since the canopy height has increased but was looking for opinions to do that now or leave it as is.
heres bunch of pics before and after used some tiewraps to try and space out after haircut

10 Likes

Looks good man. Looks like you took off a lot

3 Likes

Thx! Yep yep, hope not to much :sweat_smile:

3 Likes