Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Nice bud

2 Likes

Flower (Day 22 / 41)

just a few progress pics, trimed a couple more leafs that were getting to large, few more i might do tomorrow morning.

16 Likes

Getting a little antsy yet???

1 Like

Just in time for good Xmas eve smoke though. Lol

1 Like

oh god yes LOL
I trimmed some more leafs this amā€¦i feel like bart and lisa in the back of the simpsons mobile LOL

4 Likes

certainly harvest should be around christmas or newyearsā€¦but with curing its probably gonna be more feb before its ready im guessing

1 Like

I harvested little Avery the night before thanksgiving and I do everything thing in my will my to keep my hands out of those jars!!! Just put My Little Precious in Grobo yesterdayā€¦also I have Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme in my tent that should be done in January. And youā€™re right I do feel like Bart

1 Like

Flower (Day 24 / 41)

this whole grow the tips have all been a little brown , some lower leafs as well but I assumed those because they were getting so little light during late veg. overall the rest of the upper leafs seem good, just noticed the tips more in the photos

14 Likes

Itā€™s ok energy is going to Bud not the leaf. They will do that at end and of grow

1 Like

The burnt tips is nute burn most likely

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok energy is going to Bud not the leaf. They will fine

1 Like

Flower (Day 28 / 41)

pistols are definitely starting to turn orange/amber more, the buds further down the branches are starting as well.
Overall all the buds donā€™tā€™ appear to be filling out muchā€¦ Primary goal tho IS getting to harvest. I was hoping Iā€™d get to about 1.5 Ozā€™s if successful but at this point I think thatā€™s looking less likely.

Could be I didnā€™t trim small branches away from main branches enough during late veg and defoliation so a lot of energy is being spread out too much vs focusing on primary branches bud sites.
Anyways I could be letting myself get a bit to pessimistic, but I like to temper expectations and be realistic about outcomes. Hereā€™s couple pics of current state

12 Likes

I was in that same boat, next time I may not try to save the smaller branches. My harvest was 29.9 gr/1oz letā€™s see what happens our second time around! You have more bud sites than I did so you might make 1.5oz Good luck!

3 Likes

@Bloodydrake you did great! :100:

3 Likes

I agree with @vegetato youā€™re doing great, and yeah @Bplatinum9 I think you hit the nail on the head. Too much being spread out. Same results weight wise on my first two, although I increased a couple grams on my second it wasnā€™t anything crazy. So thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing with my current grow. Not letting anything that isnā€™t going to make the cut grow. Almost like the schwazzing thread. Hoping to see better results weight wise. That or Iā€™m going to look into getting something, preferably organic, to fatten these girls up

5 Likes

Iā€™m with you! Iā€™m going to use some Big bud this grow and see if I can get closer to 2oz.
When do you harvest next?
image https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/412cmZpNpOL.AC.jpg

6 Likes

Is that organic?

Iā€™m not close to flower yet so Iā€™ve got a ways to go still, Iā€™m just hovering around the top of the first fan.

1 Like

I started using this during flowering & boy oh boy she exploded!!! :exploding_head::star_struck:

4 Likes

I was only able to use it during my last week of flower but I did see a slight difference. How much did you put in your reservoir?

4 Likes

10ml every week i started using big bud in her transition stage

4 Likes