Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Day 49

Late Vegetation (Day 25 / 28)

trying to be abit more aggressive with trim to open up abit. there’s 3 days left in late veg (I’ve extended twice for extra 14 days.) I’m thinking it still needs another week added to allow it to grow bit higher closer to bottom of second fan.

Heres two comparison

shots before and after trim

8 Likes

My late veg lasted 42 days before I felt it was good enough for transition.

2 Likes

Bela seems to be bouncing back well, i extended late veg another week.
gonna give her another haircut in the am

7 Likes

So for something completely different little Easter egg for those that see this thread
Its 7 days till Halloween! Its my favorite time of year
Just finished getting everything setup, every night till Halloween I run everything unless its raining. :slight_smile:

edit: heres video too Halloween decorations 2019

13 Likes

Cracking me up

2 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

((#BeStillMyHeart)):((#ILoveHalloween)): :sparkling_heart:

--

Summary

Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested - #126 by Bloodydrake - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::candy:

((#SheIsHappy)): :smiley:

--

((#Ghost)): :ghost:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

What you plan on doing is Fantastic: :green_thumb:

--

Summary

Blueberry - Indica -Grows

I Stressed out our Blueberry so much it has stunted growth: :wink:

That’s okay ObiWanKush is short too: :green_thumb:

I don’t think we will have to worry about the Light with these Gals: :laughing:

--

((#CocoPodMold)): ((#CocoPodFungus)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=coco%20pod%20fungus

--

:wink:

You have tons of Bud Sights:
--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: ((#I’mJelly)): :strawberry::squish::Or::grapes::squish::wink:

4 Likes

I love the ghost in the window! :medal_sports:

4 Likes

2 days left in late veg need to make a decision to extent another week or let it flip to transition
I’m thinking I should let it flip, it seems like its right at bottom of second fan pretty evenly now, reading thru the Defoliation guide suggests doing a defoliation right before flip to flowering, I am guessing a translation to grobo terms that’s right before transition? and then next major defoliation at 3 weeks which works out to be after transition and 1week into grobo’s flowering.
Does that seem correct?
If so tomorrow morning should be lolliepop everything below scrogg and defoliate all the large fan leafs.

10 Likes

I’d say whatever you are currently doing is working really well! The plant has responded with all the work you’ve done so far, stick to what you’ve been doing.

6 Likes

This is some next level training approach in Grobo terms! Love the ingenuity! Plant looks gnarly, I love it! Looking forward to seeing the harvest of both plants!

5 Likes

No need to extend she is ready! You are right about when to defoliate and your doing a great job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks! Excited to move to next stage :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

One day before changing to 12/12 .
Lollipopped below screen completely and did a more aggressive defoliation but tried to leave 1 or two Larger fan leafs per branch. It was alot more removal than I’ve done before but seems close to images from defoliation guide

11 Likes

Oh the pain

3 Likes

Really dig the arial view. Looks like all the flowering sites are exposed to the light!

4 Likes

Looking bloody good there @Bloodydrake!

Cheers,
Stephen

8 Likes

thx everyone :slight_smile: very exciting to progress to the next stage.

after cleaning it up i can see the cocopod and stem better…seem very firm but noticed a white residue is that mold or nothing to worry about?
and if it is mold whats best way to clean it without hurting Bela?
heres pic with flash off and on

2 Likes

Ive seen this a lot and I think its normal bacteria but if your worried you can take a cotton swap or QTip and dip in distilled vinegar, brush lightly until the mold is removed, then wipe down unit with alcohol swab. If you look at pictures of fellow growers you’ll see this on most or all grows so I wouldn’t panic.
This is my base:

5 Likes

Bela seems to be be doing well , actually she seems to respond to defoliation in general really well.

Also i picked up a portable charger power bank and a small Honeywell " turbo on the go" fan that can be run by usb port to dc 5v in the charger has dual outputs and one is 5V 1A and the full charge kept the fan running between 36 and 48 hrs( stopped sometime in the night) so might be a good option for those looking for an extra fan solution

25800mAh battery pack

6 Likes