Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Ive seen this a lot and I think its normal bacteria but if your worried you can take a cotton swap or QTip and dip in distilled vinegar, brush lightly until the mold is removed, then wipe down unit with alcohol swab. If you look at pictures of fellow growers you’ll see this on most or all grows so I wouldn’t panic.
This is my base:

5 Likes

Bela seems to be be doing well , actually she seems to respond to defoliation in general really well.

Also i picked up a portable charger power bank and a small Honeywell " turbo on the go" fan that can be run by usb port to dc 5v in the charger has dual outputs and one is 5V 1A and the full charge kept the fan running between 36 and 48 hrs( stopped sometime in the night) so might be a good option for those looking for an extra fan solution

25800mAh battery pack

6 Likes

Bela looks great!

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah no need to wipe the coco pod it’s just normal bacteria that occurs on the top of the pod. Happens to us all

3 Likes

Looks amazing btw, super healthy

2 Likes

4th day of transition, she’s gotten really bushy again, trying to tuck fan leafs down but its really dense. Not sure if i should trim leaves thru this or leave it and do a heavy defoliation @ week three ,gonna have to re-read those two guides :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Don’t really understand why my posts were flagged. All I said was that the coco pod grows normal bacteria on it and my second post was that your plant looks super healthy. :+1:

6 Likes

Maybe someone made a mistake or is new to the site! Everybody knows your a great guy!

4 Likes

That was me because I figured you’d flagged my posts :joy: looks like someone was fking with us :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t worry m, squashed :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Osage @Russel_Richardson
Hahah, yall wild!
Screenshot_20191103-120034_Gallery|690x419

3 Likes

Naw, someone thought it would be funny to wind us up. No worries though. We worked it out

3 Likes

thats weird, well I appreciated the imput :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Transition day 7/14, slowly growing taller and its really is fuller. trying to tuck some fan leafs down till major defoliation on week 3

7 Likes

:seedling: Looking incredible! When you say heavy defoliation, how aggressive do you plan to be? I think your plant will love that and will only send a surge of growth to your bud sites!

How’s that Battery pack working out for you so far? I like the size. You thoughts of the fan? Do you think it’s strong enough, personally I wish it had one additional speed setting. Besides that, I feel it’s been a good addition and will pay dividends later in flower.

6 Likes

Thanks !The defoliation guide on growweedeasy.com by nebula Nebula defoliation guideis what I am trying to go by.
They suggest major trim day before flip to flowering and not trimming again till 3rd week and doing pretty extensive fan leaf removal. With grobo being a tighter area everything’s a little closer together so not sure if I should trim sooner but I’m hoping leaving it will help let it stretch more .
Battery pack so far is great get about a day and a half out of it , takes about 12hrs to charge. Fan seems to help which direction it’s pointing that corner seems to push up taller . Once it’s flowering I’ll move up above. Might but second battery pack and just swap so no downtime charging but so far I let seems good, fans a light breeze but with how dense this indica is I figure it’s gotta help with airflow

5 Likes

Transition (Day 8 / 14)

noticed 3 small narrow branches from the lower area i probably should have snipped sooner so cleaned them out hope that wasn’t a dumb thing to do at this stage but all 3 were in the back middle which is super crowded so hoping leaving main branches for bud sites is a better idea.

6 Likes

Transition (Day 12 / 14)

few days not much has changed, Bela’s little taller,little fuller,used couple twist ties to try and get front branches to not squish against door as much ,see if that helps. steady as she goes at this stage it seems.

9 Likes

Hold on tight the ride is just about to start :eyes: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

4 Likes