Blueberry Auto - Outdoor Grow

That’s pretty :heart_eyes:. Are the buds tightened up or still airy?

1 Like

They are getting tighter actually. Smells amazing right now too.

2 Likes

Sweet, I’ve been watching the growth, and have noticed some nice lower stacking, and what seems the flowers are really turning into buds. Get this right and she could and just might yield you a fat lb. just don’t let bud rot/mold sink in. I’d suggest parting buds to take a look! But overall she’s looking nice :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks man!! I’ll take a look. Can mould happen even if water never touches the buds?

1 Like

Absolutely, especially outdoors. Remember rh this time of year is high, which sets into buds, causing bud mold

2 Likes

100% my outdoor grow 2 years ago was almost lost cause it was so humid towards the beginning of fall. When I would get home from work I would plug two big oscillating fans on my plants to try and help with it. I removed the affected buds and a couple were my better colas :frowning: so yes for sure watch for that. Do you happen to have a hydrometer in your greenhouse?

1 Like

I’ll take a look. :astonished:

Mind you this was way later, like closer to September. Buds were a little farther along in maturation and also a photo not auto, not that that really has anything to do with it. But yeah I didn’t notice it until I started parting the bigger buds like Osage said. Then it was like brown rot underneath, and that shit spreads like wildfire lol I think I saw an odd coloured brown leaf that led me to it.

2 Likes

:scream: I’ll pull out my flood light and take a look in a bit.

1 Like

Lol I don’t think there’s much cause for panic right now

1 Like

I’m in Southern Ontario and the humidity hasn’t been so bad recently not sure about how it is where you are

1 Like

I’m in Ottawa. It’s been dry up until recently.

1 Like

Should probably still be fine then

1 Like

Maybe just don’t keep it in the green house if it’s a humid day? It would get more humid in there no?

1 Like

I keep the door open all the time. That way the wind keeps blowing in there.

1 Like

Yeah then should be good, but yeah just keep an eye out on those bigger stacked buds and you should be good. Just don’t pry too much and crush those nice crystals lol. I used two pairs of long tipped tweezers to spread mine👍

1 Like

Good to know, I want this plant to succeed. She is too beautiful.

3 Likes

Just did a mould check and all is good! Damn she smells delicious!

3 Likes

Ok, so it has been raining a ton lately and the humidity is through the roof right now. So checked on my plant tonight and to my surprise I see the start of bud rot.

So I made the decision to harvest now before mould takes over. I was just going to start my 10-14 day flush but I didn’t see dry weather in the forecast. Oh well.

I didn’t take many pictures because I was trimming for 3 hours but I got this one.

I’ll take some pics when she is dry and get some weights as well.

6 Likes

So will it be ok to use since you can’t flush? I reread and it looks like you got 10 flush days in so I guess you’ll be fine!

1 Like