Blueberry Auto - Outdoor Grow

Iiiitttttssssssss Alive!

6 Likes

Are you going to do light dep? When it starts to flower how are you going to create dark hours if days are still past 12/12 ? I would Probky bring it inside but keep away from grobo as you can introduce bugs and disease

It’s an Auto :). Don’t need to worry about it.

2 Likes

I think you still have to give autos night or it will mess with the bud production… that’s why @Stephen explained in his video that regular seed recipes are not good for autos cuz the lights don’t go off but to each it’s own

i thought he meant that automatic recipes won’t work for regular photoperiod strains because the light never switches to 12/12.
Who knows I could have misunderstood.

2 Likes

No Stephane, you are correct! Autos don’t get flipped to 12/12. But some people do give 2-4 hours of darkness for rest. Not absolutely necessary, but it doesn’t hurt to give your girl a rest once in a while :+1::v:

Well the outdoor girl will def get some darkness for many hours every night.

1 Like

@Stephane,

((#ItIsItIsAlive))… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

((#Beauty)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

((#IamLovingWhatIamSeeing)):

Blueberry Auto - Outdoor Grow

%20(1)

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Mother nature is giving this girl a hard time with lots of rain but I’ve decided to let her take its course.

So far she looks healthy. Just worried about roots rotting out on her at this fragile state. Oh well can’t control nature.

3 Likes

She’ll prob be okay, Ive been getting quite the amount of rain in Ontario and my “little girl” has seemed to be loving it. Mind you she’s quite a bit farther along but I think you’ll be fine

2 Likes

This is my first kick at the cat for outdoor. I figure these plants have been growing for thousands of years outdoors. It is a weed after all :rofl:

3 Likes

I had an outdoor grow about 8 years ago, had a creek running near where I used to live, well one day we got a shite ton of rain and the creek flooded a substantial amount, my two 4 ft plants were maybe sticking out 1ft above the water, I thought they were toast. Ended up getting a half pound lol. Some branches broke due to the creek turning into a raging river but she survived none the less. After seeing that I know these plants can survive damn near anything lol

4 Likes

Amazing! I love this plant!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Stephane Who’s the breeder?

1 Like

Canuk seeds.

3 Likes

Look at her now!!!

5 Likes