Blueberry Auto - Outdoor Grow

Yea she will still be alright to use. The whole point of the flush is to improve flavour and also allow the plant to expend all its remaining nutrients. I’ll also let her cure longer in the jar to hopefully get the best product possible…

In the end it was a pull her down now or lose her entirely. The clusters of buds were far to large that it was holding in a lot of moisture from the high ambient humidity percentage.

Because of this I couldn’t really hang her like I normally do so I had to cut her and separate each bud to verify that no mould was in the inside, it would be much worse to consume a bud with mould on it.

Now I have her in a room with dehumidifier to dry.

3 Likes

Love It thanks for sharing!! I would have loved to see a pic of the cutting and the yield! What will you be growing next?

2 Likes

I’ll be posting more pics of the dried buds and final dry yield as soon as she is gtg. :smiley:

3 Likes

Weighing everything soon. 4 jars on the right are the blueberry.

8 Likes

@Stephane,

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Ok, I’m happy to confirm that I got a total of 4oz dry with this plant. Very happy with the results. I did lose some to bud rot but if I didn’t pull her down when I did it would be a disastrous loss of the whole plant.

I’ll be posting some pics soon of my last outdoor plant of the season (Amnesia Auto). The green house is now equipped with a dehumidifier, oscillating fan, and when it starts getting colder which I expect at the end of September beginning of October I’ll add a thermostat plug with a small heater.

8 Likes

Great job Stephanie!!! :+1::seedling: Happy Harvest!!!

2 Likes

You always have the best grows.

1 Like