Blueberries

Awesome you got it done! :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah just unpacking stuff today. Ill likely do the transplants next weekend on sunday and give a week before flip

2 Likes

I am loving your entire setup man, indoors and out! I’m the one that’s jealous at the moment: :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Wr went and fire pitted it up last night with dark chocolate oreos and marshmallows. We cleaned those two rooms spotless. Ive leveled the temp snd humidity so pretty happy. Ill take it as a good win for us.
Tbh i wouldnt be lying saying i didnt think the vivosun duct fan wasnt really that great until i pulled the plants out to move the tent, they smell and there only in veg. Clearly the filter is working.
Im also realising the water here is so pure and soft i literally only need a finger pinch of ph up or downto change an 18l jug

2 Likes

If odor is a concern, I would run a recirculatory carbon fan for the entire room. I personally use 3 for my current set up. My wife is a odor nazi and I am able to grow 8 plants in the room without hearing a single complaint for her. My last grow was just 1 plant without this set up and I was going though ear bending hell hahah. Which also explains why I quarantined my room and sealed it :smiley:

1 carbon filter - room
1 carbon filter - recirculation airflow for tent
1 carbon filter - exhaust for tent

4 Likes

Its so dry here the room will be shut be window open a bit
Fan going going in room for air flow and 2 fans plus the duct fan inside the tent
Im hoping this works
Will keep adding humidity to room also with window open to replenish what i lose and the bucket and bubbler.
How are you storing your ph pen? Curious

2 Likes

My ph pen is fish tank ph controller I bought on Craigslist a while back :laughing:

But I hang it on my grobo and I tape a dube tube filled with water to store it (or sometimes ph 7 fluids).
These PH controllers are great! they are much more affordable, and the parts are replaceable. I can use it to automatically balance my PH in the res when I leave for a few days.

3 Likes

Interesting. I guess that totally works. Have to look into that more. Pens are so pricey but apparently both my other ones were toast

2 Likes

I agree, good pens are super expensive. The probes for these meters cost about $20-50 depending on the brand so its not too costly (BNC probes go for $18) when replacements are needed. Also calibrating these are super easy and they hold their range for quite some time. I normally have to recalibrate it by .1 every month or so

But still these meters are a fraction of the costs of the bluelab meter and works just as well. There is a huge mark up for hydroponic branded equipment that has the same functions.

2 Likes

Looking pretty happy today need to be tied down soon

5 Likes

All cleaned up

9 Likes

And here is why we cant have nice things.
Bbq weather 2 days ago and now full km blizzard again roflmao

7 Likes

Hahah oh boy :sweat_smile:
At least you won’t have to worry about it getting too hot lol. My grow room is at 87f, I can’t even get it any cooler without AC

3 Likes

Coldest temp is 16c
Hottest temp in room was 44c
Too hold and too cold. The new setup has a much lower dip, humidity would drop to 20 if the humidifer wasn’t always on.

3 Likes

Feeling i need to transplant these sooner than later. You agree?

6 Likes

I agree. Sooner always better than later. They are growing super fast! I am unsure if the approach is any different with the air pots since you want the roots to get air pruned.

4 Likes

Im thinking 1 fabric pot transplant. And 1 larger plastic pot. and leaving the 3rd in air pot as i only filled 3 gallons to get them started unsure where theyd end up.

Not sure. Ill figure it out today and see what happens
The flip is coming up soon and want to get the scrog in.

4 Likes

Matt definitely makes it look easy

4 Likes

He also has a workbench!
I hope you weren’t mixing on the floor. I can imagine the back aches :cry:

4 Likes

What size are those pots :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like