Blueberries

What are you growing? I have 2 blueberries and an sativa in there

1 Like

This morning

6 Likes

Wow :star_struck: looking :eyes: really awesome :clap: I have to gg4 1 white widow 1 royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: an one :point_up:t4: sour I cleaned :broom: all up already have my light :bulb: on the max for veg just letting them do there thing now oh yea that’s my second lady her name is Bella :dog2::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Hi Bella! :wave:
Our pooch couldnt care less about the plants or grows. No interest whatsoever thankfully.

3 Likes

:joy: :laughing: extremely funny Bella :dog2: says hi :wave: to everyone as well the crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thing is she loves to smell them but she won’t bite them must be like her papa :older_man:t4::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Gorgeous ladies. Well done on the LST/training.

4 Likes

Some videos uploaded.
You can subscribe for grows only. Not posting anything else to it. Ill keep posting photos only here

5 Likes

Wife helped me setup this up today. A little heavy lifting

Trust me big upgrade @Vicc can already dial in my humidity much better. 3 totallu different stages of grow

6 Likes

HAHAHA nice you’re getting a grow room!! easiest way to is to keep the room at the same humidity as your plants that’s in flowering while adding a personal humidifier for the ones in veg or you can even just leave a tub of water in the tent with a bubbler.

2 Likes

Whats optimum humidity for flower. Eaiser to add here than take away. Once summer hits will be 0 humidity

1 Like

Without CO2: 55-65% RH
With CO2: 65-70% RH

@Mpower11 also shared a trick during Maturing phase where you should lower the RH down to 45% to induce stress and cause the plants to produce more resin. I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll probably do it on one of my next grows once I get operations started back up again.

6 Likes

Wow thats going to be hard to hit. Most i seem to get is 50 to 55. Hoping this new room will help insulate it in. Heres hoping.

3 Likes

Will humidity not long term ruin the led lights? If not that would make a huge difference

3 Likes

Most of the LEDs are moisture resistant since the drivers are sealed.
You can raise the RH in your room with just a tub of water and a bubbler. Just close the doors, it will go up quick. I sealed my grow room and it can get super humid in here, but then again I do live in Cali where we have OG climate all year round.

55-65% RH = OG climate

4 Likes

Rockie mountain plains. Dry as dog shit :unamused:

3 Likes

Then you’ll want a tub with a bubbler for sure. Or you wanna get fancy, a mini water fountain LOL.
In my grow room, I also seal the room like its a quarantine room but even in a bedroom it raises the RH

4 Likes

Ill make due with the cheapest jury rigged contraption likely a bucket of water. Have tons of odd electronics from over the years.

4 Likes

Yup airstone and a bucket of water does wonders hahah. It also helps make it easier to hit your VPD levels if you are shooting for that but then again, I wouldn’t worry about it right now.

3 Likes

Nice new grow room @Todd.grobo ! I need a bigger grow space myself :joy:

2 Likes

Easier to control humidity when its all in one room.
Man im wiped. Dead squat lifting the grobos is tough work

6 Likes