Blueberries

What is that white powdery stuff​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

5 gallon pots from 3. My roots werent as robust as i started in dirt not coco.
Powder is the gaia green organics. Basically ground up dead things.
I was wearing gloves but the texture is great :+1:. The smell is oddly pleasant considering its coco and worm shit essentially. The plants seem to be responding well. Was expecting in a week or two to flip now.

Its an interesting learning process for sure. The smell of the leaves though! Damn

3 Likes

Perlite if its not in the little Tupperware containers.

2 Likes

An can u mix that in soil as well an if so what would be the ratio :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What’s in the lil ones

1 Like

Measured my pots worth of coco. Then added 25 percent worm castings. About 15 to 20 percent perlite and then rhe nutrients

2 Likes

Thw gaia greens. Just so i could see how much im using etc.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: interesting :face_with_monocle: that allows better draining also correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Yes. I added at the bottom directly as a test too. Helps create airy loose soil. I call it pop rocks 🪨

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: I’m a little to late now that I already have them in 5 gallon pots but definitely would like that in my next run :running_woman: were did u purchase off amazon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

In canada ive found we get different products. So usually amazon. However found a local store that carries everything i need.
Incredigrow
You could probably amazon it too though

3 Likes

Recovering well it seems, transplant seems to be a success

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9
You mix your own water. What are the white floating stringy looking things? Looks like white slime string or something near the top. I have an aerator in it. Have you seen that before

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo ,
Not sure what your reffering to. I do mix my own water but I’m not seeing a picture of what you mean.
I can say that what your describing sounds a lot like bacteria. How much are you mixing at a time and what products are you using? Also how long is it sitting and in what environment? :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Thats all i need to know. Will toss the water in the garden outside then. Good good.

2 Likes

I clean each week with zerotol hc, everytime I change my water so sometimes every four days! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

This was one of the x 2 11 litre jugs i lost in testing this new ph up
Its literally a pinch
Measuring cup is like so far past where ineed it.
Ill toss the water.
The new jugs i have adjusted once and test daily and seems to be sitting at 6.4 to 6.6 so im ok on that one dose and i just use that jug up before i make more.
Figured it was bacterial or something as im sure i saw it in the grobo once

3 Likes

Week 8 complete
As soon as super skunk is dried ill flip and lower RH
I have done only 1 topping, 2 transplants, mininal leave trimming and LST. You dont realize how much they smell atm until your in the tent. Damn.
The small GG in the front is also 23 days old in grobo so chance for comparison

8 Likes