Blueberries

Coldest temp is 16c
Hottest temp in room was 44c
Too hold and too cold. The new setup has a much lower dip, humidity would drop to 20 if the humidifer wasn’t always on.

3 Likes

Feeling i need to transplant these sooner than later. You agree?

6 Likes

I agree. Sooner always better than later. They are growing super fast! I am unsure if the approach is any different with the air pots since you want the roots to get air pruned.

4 Likes

Im thinking 1 fabric pot transplant. And 1 larger plastic pot. and leaving the 3rd in air pot as i only filled 3 gallons to get them started unsure where theyd end up.

Not sure. Ill figure it out today and see what happens
The flip is coming up soon and want to get the scrog in.

4 Likes

Matt definitely makes it look easy

4 Likes

He also has a workbench!
I hope you weren’t mixing on the floor. I can imagine the back aches :cry:

4 Likes

What size are those pots :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

What is that white powdery stuff​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

5 gallon pots from 3. My roots werent as robust as i started in dirt not coco.
Powder is the gaia green organics. Basically ground up dead things.
I was wearing gloves but the texture is great :+1:. The smell is oddly pleasant considering its coco and worm shit essentially. The plants seem to be responding well. Was expecting in a week or two to flip now.

Its an interesting learning process for sure. The smell of the leaves though! Damn

3 Likes

Perlite if its not in the little Tupperware containers.

2 Likes

An can u mix that in soil as well an if so what would be the ratio :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What’s in the lil ones

1 Like

Measured my pots worth of coco. Then added 25 percent worm castings. About 15 to 20 percent perlite and then rhe nutrients

2 Likes

Thw gaia greens. Just so i could see how much im using etc.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: interesting :face_with_monocle: that allows better draining also correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Yes. I added at the bottom directly as a test too. Helps create airy loose soil. I call it pop rocks 🪨

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: I’m a little to late now that I already have them in 5 gallon pots but definitely would like that in my next run :running_woman: were did u purchase off amazon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

In canada ive found we get different products. So usually amazon. However found a local store that carries everything i need.
Incredigrow
You could probably amazon it too though

3 Likes

Recovering well it seems, transplant seems to be a success

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes