Blue Dream

I have a friend who runs a grow facility here in the States and he gave me a couple different strains. It was never identified where their seeds originated from. From my understanding when the MMJ program was first stablished in our state there was a (30) day window for sourcing their lifetime genetics list. After the (30) days you would not be able to obtain new genetics unless the state provided approval.

I was just thankful for the free genetics :dna: and hoped to be able to use them one day and now here we are this morning

6 Likes

This is my first run with this strain but I’m loving what I’m seeing out of her so far. Much better experience this run compared to my previous grow.

Looking forward to watching this future grow :seedling: of yours!

3 Likes

I’m happy to see that its working out great for you so far and it looks so full, a lot like the kush n cookies structure.
I am going to try mine out inside my first tent grow this march I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Oh damn that’s cool @Rich. Lucky!

1 Like

Day: (35) LV {11/14}

Pre and post haircut. Getting ready for the light change in the coming days. This being a pure Sativa looking to stay ahead of the stretch.

9 Likes

Looks super healthy

3 Likes

She’s a beast.

One day post haircut

9 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop

5 Likes

Day: (39) Transition: {1/14}

7 Likes

Day: (43) {5/14}

8 Likes

Day: (47) {9/14}

7 Likes

Lookin really good @Rich!

3 Likes

Day: (52) grow had been terminated. Plant has been identified as a male. Was exciting to see the growth of this plant early on and now I can :white_check_mark: this off my checklist of growing failures and struggles. Always learning no matter the outcome.

6 Likes

RIP big Blue

3 Likes

I’m with you. I was most definitely bummed about it, however, it was bound to happen to me sooner or later. As I said, were always learning with each grow so I can’t be too upset. Time to take a break from the Grobo for a bit.

3 Likes

Feel for you @Rich- Sorry man.

3 Likes

@Rich,

(#SorryForYourLoss): :cry:

(Only If They Would Show their Gender Earlier): (ClickHere):

--

--

:herb::baby::8ball:

- - -

@Samster903,

• (Sorry For Your Loss): (At Least You Didn’t Have To Waite For A Long Time To Find Out That They Will Not Stay Girls): (Warning :warning: Out On The Start Product):

--

:herb::baby::8ball: :wink:

3 Likes

Noooooo, man I was looking forward to seeing the finished product lol. Ah well life goes on, what are you going to try next ?

1 Like

Hello all, first time grower and first time groboer!

I am currently at Day 18 and Early Vegetation (Day 8/14). I missed a water change on Christmas day and left the water for 2 days until yesterday. The edging of my leaves are looking a bit rough. Is my girl salvageable? Should I expect to yield less now because of the mistake? Asking for a friend :slight_smile:

She is an ILGM Feminized Blue Dream

2 Likes

@McLovin6792,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (Keep Focussing On Your new Leaves -And- She Will Be Fine): (She Is Young -And- These Plants Are Resilient):

• (#Resilient): {ClickHere}:

- - -

@McLovin6792,

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

• (Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] Your Leaves Are Dieing Off For Some Reason): (Share In Your Ticket This Topic -And- They Will Let You Know What Your Readings Are):

• (I Would Clean Both Your Sensors): (Check Your Roots -And- Your Stem At The Base Where It Connects To The [Coco-Pod] To See If You Have [Dampening Off Issue]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes