Blue Dream

(4) we have life :seedling:

9 Likes

Rich what day is this? I think I have a late bloomer!

2 Likes

Hi Bobbie,

This is Day: 4

I’ve taken some new steps with this grow and moved the unit into a smaller room that allows me to have more control over environmental factors. Due to colder temperatures and dry conditions In my region I’ve added a humidifier to the room which seems to be a huge help. That seems to have been the biggest difference with the early showings of life :seedling:

What are you growing and what day are you currently on?

4 Likes

Hello Rich,
I thought the (4) was for 4th grow but I should have known better (champ).
Its always good to hone in the particulars, good for you! I know that’s a great feeling!
I just had two fails with the cheese strain from seedsman, it forced me to go back to the first strain I tried (kush n cookies) until I can buy more seeds.
I’m on day 6 my seed hat got stuck on and it kinda stunted the growth for a second. Now she looks to have recovered and ready to start growing but she still looks a bit small. I have lots of time though.

3 Likes

My bad. I should have been more clear! Hahaha.

I’m doing all that I can to refine this machine and my environment, but it’s ever evolving. Always learning something new which is a wonderful thing (we can never learn enough). You have helped educate a lot of us here with all the wonderful information you’ve shared! Thanks for always being so vocal about your growing experience.

Sorry to hear about your seeds not popping for you. I’ve experienced that once and was not happy about it. However, your little one now looks to be on track! My last grow experiences was very slow start, but things picked up. You know how these plants :seedling: can be at times. With this grow you can look to beat your last harvest numbers now! Looking forward to following your grow!

4 Likes

Thanks Rich always a pleasure and looking forward to continued grows and fun times with you!

2 Likes

This is my fiance’s favourite strain, I’ll be showing her this along the way! She was asking me about getting some BD beans a month or so ago, what breeder did you end up going with?

2 Likes

Looking forward to this grow as it should stretch a bit closer towards the light which is what I struggled with during my last grow.

My buddy is the head grower for a processing facility and gave me a few different strains. I’ve been holding on to these for a bit now so I’m excited to see where we are in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is close enough but you can decide.

2 Likes

@Rich,

**Summary**

--

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

:wink:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

5 Likes

Day: (6) looking good :seedling:

8 Likes

Day (11) Early Veg {1/14}

9 Likes

Nice and symmetrical

3 Likes

Day (13) EV {3/14}

8 Likes

Day: (16) {6/14}

7 Likes

Day: (19) {9/14}

(72) hours later and we have some pretty impressive growth. Very happy with the direction this plant :seedling: is taking :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Day (21) {11/14}

7 Likes

Day: (25) LV {1/14}

She’s really loving her environment!

9 Likes

Day: (28) LV {4/14}

9 Likes

Day: (32) {8/14} - Monster

Topped her back on day (28) and things have been trending in the right direction. Had a few brown spots on (2) larger fan leaves I decided to rid of. These genetics :dna: are night and day compared to my last grow.

9 Likes