First Grow with the "Start"

Purple Kush (Auto Fem) Day 12
~The PODS were too moist in the beginning, I removed the wick and raised the pod five days ago. Pods are dry.
Suggestions are appreciated…

3 Likes

Plant Two

3 Likes

They look hermied.

3 Likes

That’s definitely possible as there was a lot of stress the first few days. The plants look different but are supposed to be the same strain.

1 Like

Since their autos i suspect they are toast. They freaked out and ruined themselves. Picky auto…

1 Like

I prefer indica and am new to growing. What would you recommend for a strain and a company to order from?

Canadian or American?
For indica i have grown Wappa 3 times in the machine with a total weight of 160g for the 3 plants.
We prefer indicas too and my only suggestion is for shorter ones. The stretch is good in tents, bad in grobos

2 Likes

Also i only grow photo periods and without supplements (extras)

1 Like

Did anybody grow strawberries banana fem(hybrid) ? Any secrets or advice to help with my grow. First grow

1 Like

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated…
Flower Day 55 / 70

1 Like

@Samster903,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (You Can Sit The :scissors: Down, & Let The Plant Recover Some For Now): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): (Growing Like A Pro): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#SomeReads :open_book: & :video_camera:):

- - - [2021-07.23]:

@Samster903,

• (You Will Monitor The Grow As Time :watch: goes On): (Let The :white_flower: Turn To Beautiful Buds Before Getting It Into Flush):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

It’s on Flower 59 / 70. Does it look appropriate at this stage with a 10 Day flush remaining?