Blue Dream ILGM first grow

@SWSVIC relaxed/pain free for sure this go round!
@Bplatinum9 15 more days you think? Is next week too early still?

Got ya, look forward to having you lead the way on this one :joy:

2 Likes

It takes 10 days to flush and 5 to dry so as long as you have ten days before leaving your good.

1 Like

No, @Bplatinum9 but I guess she will be okay then if you say 15 more days till harvest.

Will you be away longer than 5 days?
If so , you can flush while your gone and dry when you come back.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 I will let her flush then, that makes life easier but only if you say I should wait that long… I want to cut her…been patient to get what I want but if you say it’s still too soon I shall wait. You have been watching this thing since planted :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

HAve you started flush yet?

1 Like

Yes, @Bplatinum9 we’re on day 2 now

So if you have started already you may have to stay in flush a couple extra days until you get back.
Or you can end flush early to put into dry mode until you get home.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 what would you recommend is best for her?

Either way is ok but an extra couple days in flush won’t be a bad thing!

2 Likes

May also want to think about extending dry time, seeing a lot of support behind 10-14 day drying period at 50-55% RH.

1 Like

For sure man! Tip top care for these babies is how I want it

3 Likes

You and I both. Very excited to see what we can do next with stronger genetics :muscle:

1 Like

Ah man i can’t wait for those beans! :star_struck:

1 Like

119 5/10 Flush. Moved a leaf or 2 out of the way and topped her up, she’s smelling great! Oh and here’s that pic you wanted! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@Jamminbear

11 Likes

Bad ass! What decisions have you made as far as your approach to harvesting, drying, and curing?

2 Likes

Your going to yield pretty well…I’m calling it now - 3oz and up

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I am interested in a wet trimming and I have some amber jars @Bplatinum9 recommended for curing in! @Jamminbear I sure do hope so so that all this time can be worth some legit :fire:

4 Likes

Update! Day 125. Day 12 of Flush, performed a drain and fill tonight, all is just fine, looking super fat and frosty! Will be taking her down tomorrow! Cheers @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 @Jamminbear @Russel_Richardson

3 Likes