Blue Dream ILGM first grow

So happy she made it!!! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 :pray:t2: Your advice has helped me get so far! Your the best B! I will be uploading harvest fun tomorrow or next day! Excited to finally complete this and enjoy this sweetie!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see your results!!! I’ll be entering flush at the end of the week. :blush:

3 Likes

Dont make me cry!!! It is so very exciting to reach a goal and be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor! Glad you found my advice helpful and proud you stuck it out!!!

3 Likes

Harvest Day! :star_struck:
Today she finally came down, after all the time and patience but worth it!
I feel so blessed to make it to this point with such a great first experience. I did some math tonight however, there’s still a lot of stem and the number came up high… as I chose to do a wet trim this round to get the feel of things today. Went ahead with the cut and trim… then cleaning of the unit…and now all set for drying! Well see the real amount that turns out once all the rest of the stem is removed. But today was great, here she is all ready for her next step!
CHEERS!
As always thank you all for your help and support during this grow! @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @Jamminbear @Russel_Richardson and anyone else that I missed! :pray:t2::pray:t2: Could not have learned or made it this far without you guys.
PICS!! :star_struck:

12 Likes

@Letsgrowmore super happy for u!!!:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Great job! Trim looks good. Smoke some every week … I started to develop my palette for how long I like my cure to be. Sweet spot for me seems like a month and change. So happy for u!! :fist:t3::clap:t3::fire::rocket::rocket::dancer::dancer::dancer:

4 Likes

You absolutely crushed your first grow! Such a pleasure growing with you both as first timers my man, thoroughly enjoyed bouncing ideas back and forth as two novice but committed growers. Look forward to many more in the future. :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Thank! Total out tonight was wet 11.25 oz
And 1.06 oz sweet + popcorn! :fire::star_struck::grin:
Main cola was 2.61! And other main was 2.12!
@Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @Jamminbear

5 Likes

Your getting over 3oz dried for sure !! I annoit u forum king for yield!!

6 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! I’m planning on giving blue dream another shot after this grow is done

2 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Right down to the final clean! Great work! :eyes::seedling: What do you think youll try next?

4 Likes

Thanks man! @Jamminbear beginners luck for sure, but at least I have 1 successful run now! The amount seemed too good to be true…but I do believe @MindFlayer had a bigger turn out from his last grow.
@Vicc Do it man this thing got massive! @SWSVIC thanks man, your right behind me, won’t be long! It has been badass improving with you side by side :pray:t2:
@Bplatinum9 def going to be running the Skywalker auto by Mephisto I picked up next…to see the difference between a photo and auto. But I don’t know…:sob:
I may try that new photo I got (blast chiller) (jet fuel x day wrecker) sounds exotic! :grin::fire:

3 Likes

Hello AG! Here’s an update for you guys with my final results all trimmed down and jarred :fire::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Ended up with 2.02oz dry flower! and 7g of sweet! I leaned a lot from this grow and will carry this onward!
Thank again for everyone that held my hand through it all :seedling::grin: @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @Jamminbear @Russel_Richardson
PICS!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Great work my friend! Look forward to hearing your “smoke report”.

3 Likes

Heck yea! 2.02 oz is definitely a good first grow :wink: I can only hope I get anywhere near that… I have an auto so the chances are slim but I can only hope!

I love Blue Dream though! Would be stoked.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! You can do it man! I got some autos I’m excited to try too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I hope so… and NICE! What strains you thinking of next?

My next is gonna be Blue Dream CBD Kush (photo, fem), have the seeds just waitin’ for their turn to shine

2 Likes

Can’t decide which yet but I will choose and reveal soon!

1 Like

SMOKE REPORT!!!
Good evening AG! I’m sure you all have been waiting to hear about this smoke report as I have dipped into this pak and honestly can say I am extremely happy with the results and product from Grobo as a whole! This has to be some of the best tasting and effective bud we have ever had! :clap: :clap:
She’s really creeper! Really hits you about 35 mins in… smooth intake, so fluffy and burns real nice, the smell is amazing… as soon as you open the jar you know it’s party time. Very energetic at first and then dies down with a true stone and relaxer! As stated a 50/50 hybrid really reflects that! I am very exited to grow this again in the future here’s some pics of the bag appeal Cheers!
@pyromancy @SWSVIC @Vicc @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @pyromancy

15 Likes