Blue Dream ILGM first grow

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: How is she smelling ?

2 Likes

@Jamminbear real strong! it’s fruity, and vibrant right now, lots of little frosty spots everywhere but some of the pistols are still white from the photos You can see and the tris are still clear further down low and getting milky n frosty towards the top.

2 Likes

Looks like you should be fine after flush to dry.

2 Likes

Great! You think she will be ready to come down by next week?

Trichomes look partially cloudy, I think you could be close by then, repost halfway through!

3 Likes

My opinion , if you want yeild wait untill the fan leafs turn yellow , also this is perfect height , if you were to go anymore you would be supper cropping which can be annoying with excessive growth … shes perfect bro very beautiful!! If you want to go off tricombs most people do after my first run I went off tricombs and didn’t get that much bud I ended up with like 14gs , and supper cropping also in my ILGM strawberry . So honestly , alittle bit of cbd in the buds wont hurt at all more healthier also :wink: but thats just me !

3 Likes

Partly cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

2 Likes

Day 113 (52/58) Flower, quick update. Water change tonight, temps looking solid Tricombs getting foggier! Tried to take better pics, each pic has been taken from mostly a different site. Cheers!
@SWSVIC @Russel_Richardson @Jamminbear

6 Likes

looking good. If u got an iphone like me, the lighting during β€œDrain” gives your great lighting. I been updating my thread with pics from lighting most of the time

3 Likes

Using flash also alleviates the effect that the blurple light has on photos.

1 Like

Looking good, do you have a loupe or digital microscope that will allow you to get a closer look at your trichomes?

1 Like

@SWSVIC I do not, just a jewelers lope, I just don’t know how to take better pics with iPhone of them.

1 Like

Not worried about the pics my man, just wanted to be sure you are getting a closer look personally.

1 Like

I got the small wooden fan. It’s as amazing as you described! Thanks!

2 Likes

Glad I could help man!

Day 115 54/58. Still topping off water, and checking thricombs daily. Looking really cloudy now and noticed few amber spots also in there as well! I’m not sure if it’s time to bump her to flush now or if it is okay to wait out the last 3 days or 4 so she’s ready for harvest which would be perfect! and because I would not want to keep her in drying mode longer than needed. Pics for update!
@Russel_Richardson @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @Jamminbear

10 Likes

Damn that 2nd pic !! Look at that cola!! Put a Pepsi cannor something there to give us reference !! :fire::fire::fire::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:. Is it 5 percent amber ? What about the rest?

7 Likes

Thanks man! I will get that pic for you tomorrow :rocket: :fire:! I wat to say about 5-10% amber now. The rest is some transparent to cloudy areas with orange hairs now . I will take some lower shots tomorrow as well! @Jamminbear

4 Likes

Looking incredible, Blue Dream is a producer! What are the desired effects you seek? (Energetic/euphoric/creative or Relaxed/pain-free/sleepy?)

2 Likes

Very good! You can flush now, during that ten days you should see what didnt ripen up will during this time.
So fifteen days from now you will be ready to harvest.

2 Likes