Blue Dream ILGM first grow

Day 8 germination, life has emerged! first drain and fill today :smiley:
Day 5

Day 8

13 Likes

it’s like seeing a new born puppy :grinning:

3 Likes

@Letsgrowmore,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

Day 1/14 Early Veg, coming in happy :smiley:

6 Likes

Day 13 even happier! :grinning:
Going to start hydrogaurd next drain and fill because water temps have started going up
Cheers!

4 Likes

I love this lil wooden fan you got there :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s rechargeable! I got 2 to switch out while the other is charging

4 Likes

Oh, check these out if you would like to not have to switch them out.

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/alternative-to-power-banks-for-extras-in-grobo/5288?u=hellyesshedid

You can also search “usb extension cord” on Amazon if you’d prefer.

5 Likes

Does the power extension cable go through the Grobo machine?

2 Likes

Yeah you can run it behind the reservoir and through the window in the back of the Grobo for a clean look, or you can run it through the top edge of your door (without blocking the locking mechanism).

4 Likes

that’s a game changer. thanks!

2 Likes

I felt the same way when I found them! lol

3 Likes

You literally saved me the inconvenience of having to recharge my portable fan in the Grobo. Thank you lol

3 Likes

Thanks! I bought them because they looked the nicest.

I will get the link for ya!
These come with a power cord that I could run around the tank too. I am going to do that on my next maintenance day which is tomorrow actually. I fell asleep last night with the charging fan on my nightstand and felt so good I think I found a new use for the second one. They’re inexpensive too!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QH67ZQY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_MPEXEbZF9QRCT

6 Likes

@Letsgrowmore I’m thinking about swapping out my fan to the one you got. It looks cool. If needed can it be hung on top of the grobo? Is it powerful?

2 Likes

If you wish to hang it up in the Grobo, I would do that at your own risk. it seems like a bad idea to me but support it with something reliable maybe. It has 3 speeds, all seem suitable for a single plant just trying to breath a little :smiley:

3 Likes

Day 16

4 Likes

Looking good! No more peeking at the roots unless you see problems up above :eyes: :+1:. Just better to leave her be is all, roots hate light

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, that picture was the only time I looked at the roots because the Grobo told me to check it out. My little girl has 2 nodes now if I’m correct?

2 Likes

Your almost at 3 nodes and then your 4th is the one poking out in the middle :+1:

1 Like