Banana Kush, first grow

I too wanted to do that, but the taproot came out right on the side of the lid instead on going down the middle of the coco pod, I don’t wanted to break it while doing so.
I’m drying it with a paper towel a couples time a day for now, and with the fan indirect airflow, it’ll soon be almost dry at the top.

3 Likes

Everything is going perfectly this time arround, the 3rd set of leaves is on it’s way, so I decided to create a timelapse for the entire grow.

I installed a logitech c920 inside connected to a raspberry pi, taking a picture every 5mn, should be exiting to watch :nerd_face:

Aside from that, it’ll also be usefull to compare how she get stunted when I trim leaves in different stages !

3 Likes

I’m in love with how vibrant she can get with all those green tint :heart_eyes:

Definitely not dark green and crispy like before :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Got 5 finger on the second set of true leaves, it does feel like I’m groing a completely different strain :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Enough teasing, here’s the first week :

she just keeps on giving

2 Likes

Does any of you know how to resolve this issue ? a bit annoying to remember to skip a stage each time. I’m using the recipe Banana Kush photo from white label

Also, happy plant as always

2 Likes

Submit a ticket to support. They’ll get you sorted out.

2 Likes

Sent a ticket yesterday, and they solved it the same day, again, amazing support work on the grobo team, you guys are the best.

5 Likes

rbcytgju862287916

Late veg started yesterday, just shy of 25 days now, just waiting for the grow tip to get a bit larger before I top her

Same strain, same stage :

4 Likes

Topped :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re getting good at this @Arn

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m loving that I don’t have to do much, And I’m glad that I won’t have to delay transition as much as the last one.

She’s clearly been really effective at recovering from me cuttting her head down :joy:

5 Likes

This is a great video @Arn really love seeing the time lapses. She is looking great for sure.
@GroboJulia this is a pretty sweet time lapse!

1 Like

Verrry kewl.

Did you see my month-long flowering time lapse from my tent grow @Arn

I couldn’t find it, but it’ll be cool to campare with what I’ll end up with, as I plan to time-lapse the entire grow!

I initially wanted to trim fan leaves to open up the light, but considering that everything is extremely healthy, i decided to try out some leaf tucking techniques.
Stems from the first node where already trying to poke through the top fan leaves, so I helped her a bit, was it a good idea? Trying to minimise stress as much as I can on this one!

4 Likes

What have I done :joy:

5 Likes

30 days old, 1GB of photos, filling up nicely !

3 Likes

Slight change of plan, I’m away for 10 days. I got a friend for the d/f and top ups but no one to trim anything.
I went ahead a cleaned all the bottom fan leaves as well as training branches to spread the canopy. Every top site is now expose so I should be set for a while, hopefully I’ll be back on time to clean her up before transition.

I got 12 branches at the moment, would you guys recommend pruning the least vigorous ones when I return or before I leave?
I’d like to get around 7 or 8 before transitioning, maybe 2 now and another 2 in 10 days ?

1 Like

2days later; I’m so glad I got a webcam setup to keep an eye on her while I’m away, but she def bounced back a lot quicker than I thought, hopefully not enough to stretch to much before the second fan.

2 Likes