Awesome Grow Pictures

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 6…

:camera::camera_flash::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

5 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 5.5…
Day 88… :wink:

:camera::camera_flash::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

So.happy with shes looking.

8 Likes

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Day 55 of my blue cheese. Canopy is even and flat so all buds are getting light. Counted 70 bud sites.

11 Likes

Dam @Binky

You got 1st prize for best canopy. :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Days 8+9…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Day: 47; BOOMIN

10 Likes

Day 09…

4 Likes

SilverGroboChampion

1m

--
2018.11-26…–.jpg1528x1082 218 KB

5 Likes

:hearts:

1 Like

Day 76 I’m hoping to harvest in a couple weeks and dry these things out to make the grow contest. It seems like growth has really slowed

8 Likes

Had to share. The beauty of the science and power of these units are awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

Thinking I need a smaller plant next time. Few of the top bids got burnt by light so I had to prune them. Hopefully I can manage the rest! But she looks like a mess

7 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

She’s a little tall. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My Big Apple at almost four weeks. When should I start training? I’m thinking I’ll top at least once and then do some lollipoping and LST.

4 Likes

@Cornholio,

:wink:

2 Likes