Awesome Grow Pictures

Wow she’s flowering all ready. I’d do a really good flush before you chop her down. Miracle gro has some pretty nasty stuff in it. Def don’t want to smoke that kind of stuff in or eat edibles with it still in the plant. Only my opinion. Good luck

@Stephen check this thread out

@fuz and mine too… Plant 1 ((Green Crack))… Collage 1

Collage 2

:camera_flash::camera::green_thumb::groboone::smiley:

3 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain))
Collage 3

:camera_flash::camera::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning:

4 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 4…

:camera_flash::camera::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

4 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 5…

:camera::camera_flash::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

5 Likes

Skywalker OG Day 61
Couple pics of early buds

5 Likes

One of my beauties transplanted from outside. Photo taken with Samsung s9plus.

5 Likes

((On: Grobo vs Leaf-Grobo Support))
From: SterlingNico: Oh! And Marley is great! I actually cultivated some of her and used her to make some cookies. It was fantastic and a totally different high than what I’ve ever had before. Instead of really getting the typical high, I got a massive feeling of ‘calm’ riding over my body.
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:
TY For: Stephen: Hey SterlingNico! How is Marley doing these days? Hope all is well with her.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:

1 Like

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 6…

:camera::camera_flash::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

5 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain)) Collage 5.5…
Day 88… :wink:

:camera::camera_flash::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

So.happy with shes looking.

8 Likes

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Day 55 of my blue cheese. Canopy is even and flat so all buds are getting light. Counted 70 bud sites.

11 Likes

Dam @Binky

You got 1st prize for best canopy. :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Days 8+9…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Day: 47; BOOMIN

10 Likes

Day 09…