Ambiguous signs for harvesting

I’m growing white widow. Approx 75% of stigma are amber, but when I look at trichomes, they seem clear. Would you start the flush stage, expecting things to agree in about a week?

1 Like

I’d flush for 5 days and then dry

Thanks Todd. I think I’ve thrown this plant for a loop with a lot of adjustments to it’s schedule. Extended late vegetation because it was pretty small. Then extended Transition phase for same reason. Jumped into a flush a little early because of the stamen color. Then have backed back into flowering
for the last 4 days
because the buds were not very full . Guess it’s time to put it out of its misery.

@Greg_L,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

(Clear Trichomes Are Not Ready To Harvest):

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

(I just like to wait to see some [milky Trichomes] before I take it to the [FlushStage], but it is [YourGrow] after all): :wink:

--

(The [FlowerStageNutrients] is still feeding the Plant): :plate_with_cutlery::wink: :green_thumb:

--

(This would be great if you [PH] your water yourself): :wink:

--

image >but balancing pH is happening every hour in your unit

image >that is checked every hour of the day by your unit

image >every hour pH is measured and adjusted as required

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=every%20hour%20

(#ThinkingOutloud): (I think if the [PHprobe] [PHsensor] is not accurately reading properly then the readings gets checked over and over again every hour from the initial {[Drain/Fill]}): :thought_balloon:

--

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. The video was great. At this point, can I go into Flush phase and wait for some trichomes to go amber? Then harvest?

1 Like

whats your schedule at screen shot under maintenance

Just jumped to Flush yesterday after Todds’ suggestion.

Just wanted to add that I haven’t yet drained and filled after going into Flush

1 Like

Think I can just do Fills after every 3-4 days with no drains? Thus gradually reduce existing nutrient concentration until the harvest?

1 Like

I thought grobo adjusted ph automatically with readings every hour (even in Flush stage)? Not true?

1 Like

The reservoir still holds nutes. You need to drain and flush to get it out when in flush.
Personally I unplug my nutes and refill the bottles and put the lids back on.