Plant is dying! Help! [RESOLVED]

Ok, so your rh needs to come up quite a bit. Also if you are keeping bottles 1+2 unplugged, then it is imperative you ph your ro water before you fill, otherwise you are going to get massive ph swings and your plant won’t like it. Always ph at the low end as it will inevitably be higher when you drain! You should also ph your drain water to get a baseline of how high your ph is getting during the week :+1::v:

5 Likes

I love the way you give advice! @Osage I find this process to be stressful when trying to figure things out. This is much harder than soil and sun. But you usually give some great tips even when I’m just browsing posts. Thank you!! :grinning: you keep me from getting frustrated without even knowing it.

7 Likes

That was a nice compliment m, thank you :+1::v:

4 Likes

@Osage Im going to buy a bluelab PH meter this week. Ill get back to you on that. How do I increase my RH inside the grobo?

1 Like

Updated photos: Friday Morning

9/27/19

3 Likes

Hey @Hazy_Hoose,

Just a note that our adjustments won’t take place without bottle #1 and #2 hooked up. You can certainly get a pH pen and do this all by hand, but balancing pH is happening every hour in your unit. The 1st stage can be stressful as the lack of food in the reservoir causes the pH to bounce more than any other stage. I expect you pH is still too high as the system can’t adjust at all without the bottles connected.

Cheers,
Stephen

PS - @Osage is a great Champion and super helpful to our community fo sho

5 Likes

I put a small humidifier in the room my unit is in. I find it’s easier to control the inside of the grobo when I have the environment outside the grobo dialed in.

3 Likes

Progression from Tuesday night to Friday night.

PS nute bottles 1 & 2 have been removed, in my opinion its doing a lot better. I will leave the bottles out for tonight & re install them in the morning. I just want to keep track of its progress.

4 Likes

Sunday morning update:

4 Likes

Ph looks like to me

2 Likes

PH look like…? Lol

2 Likes

@chris_barfield

1 Like

Seems like your ph is off or fluctuating

2 Likes

Looks like its getting better.

2 Likes

Hey guys should i clip the 2 dead leafs at the bottom? & when should I hang up the wires?

2 Likes

Unless they are completely yellow I’d leave them. And scrog can be done right before first topping

2 Likes

Update Wednesday 10/2/19. When should I top her? Any suggestions of what I should be looking for or doing?

3 Likes

She’s looking a lot better! Those first few weeks can be tricky. Now you are where you leave her be for a week or so, let her add 2-3 more sets of big fan leaves before you look at topping her. :+1:

6 Likes

Updated Saturday 10/5/19
Im a little concerned, because the two biggest colas have a little spotting going on? But the top growth looks good.

6 Likes

Looks good to me

3 Likes