AK-47 (Hybrid/Feminized) Day 106 | First Grow

@Todd.grobo I am already starting to see them turning bit yellow/brown at the tips. Some larger ones are close to brown and more of the leave is discolored. I’ll send an update at day 15.

1 Like

I’m on day 2 of flushing. Do I have to wait until the leaves are turning to harvest or I can harvest according to where I want the trichomes to be?

2 Likes

When the tricomes are ready
The other grower will be in flush longer than 10 days and it will effect the plant so more of a heads up

2 Likes

But flush it still for 10 days regardless or she wont get flushed

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo @pyromancy @Fluffhead @Bplatinum9 @pha720 @Angiebaby

So I am on day 111 now. Extended the flush by 7 days (9/17 now) per @Todd.grobo . My smaller front branches that I lollypoped all the way to the top are getting top heavy and are starting to lean down. Had to re-arrange to keep them up. Sorry for the dark LED pic, it’s dark and clouds outside today.

Goose neck clip mont is coming soon so I am hoping to take some more microscope pics of the good stuff without cutting into the buds tomorrow.

6 Likes

Nice nice. Get some magnets for next grow to help hold em up. The dollar store sells the green foam covered plant ties that hold them up great

8 Likes

Wow, those are some super fat colas, very nice!!

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo @pyromancy @Fluffhead @Bplatinum9 @pha720 @Angiebaby @El_Lobo

As promised. I rigged up my cell phone holder clip mount to see if i can get better pictures without cutting anything off. Still work in progress. The vibration from the Grobo water pump makes it a bit hard to stay in focus. So here we are on day 112 10/17 flush.

10 Likes

Right on! Beautiful!

6 Likes

Despite the shake, it looks great! Pretty milky!

3 Likes

Great looking plant! Trichomes are looking nice and milky. Depends on what you prefer but I would be in flush mode and harvesting real soon.

3 Likes

Looking great!! Extending flush was a great idea, there’s tons of milky in there and seeing a little bit of amber now too. Picture #4 looks a little bit suspect, is that from shaky photography?

1 Like

@Angiebaby I think it was just not zoomed in enough on that pic. I see a ton of trichomes everywhere, some areas there are so many that it looks like a white cotton ball was stuck to the nug.

3 Likes

I was thinking #2 and #4 in the upper left looked suspect as well. Behind the front focus of the picture looks like webbing of some sort. And the comment of looking like “a white cotton ball” sounds suspect. I’d investigate to make sure it’s trichomes and not mold or spider mites. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s just the picture.

3 Likes

@FireGuy I think its just the picture. I looked up close and they are nice and dry with no mold or mites. Between the vibration, light and the microscope angle I think some of the spots in the pics did not come out all clear so they look like a big clump of someting.

4 Likes

Good to hear, just wanted to point it out :wink:

4 Likes

3rd last photo does have mold. Id cut it out asap.

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo Are you talking about this one?

5 Likes

I think these are the areas in question.

7 Likes

I didn’t notice the right side until the picture was posted as a singular picture.

1 Like