Air Stone not working! [RESOLVED]

Ok we’ll get the external pump for now. You’ll use it again I’m sure so it’s not wasted money. Here are the two tools they sent me to take off the back. Pick them up too.

2 Likes

I’ll bet it plugs in right above the other connector in that pic

1 Like

Thanks for the help with which tools to buy, @Osage!

I have the #1 square bit, looks like I need a #0.

3 Likes

First go to a hydro store, or a pet shop and get that pump. You’ll use it eventually anyway, while you’re at it get that second #0 and you’re good to go. After the fix, you will see great improvement in your grow. Sorry this happened to you and sorry it wasn’t diagnosed earlier. Kinda surprised at that :triumph:

4 Likes

I’m actually amazed you got anything at all from your grows. Cannabis is a truly amazing plant. She was starved of oxygen the whole time and she still produced :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: what strain was it?

3 Likes

It’s easy to get back and side panels off with Phillips head and square. Don’t use power tools, hand tools only. The circuit board is located bottom left of grobo. Taking the back panel off will let u look at that circuit board. U’ll most likely have to take off left panel to really handle those wires which can be tricky(grobo door has to open to remove so make sure ur unlocked before unplugging and disassemble). I had same issue with unplugged wiring.

4 Likes

@LtcTerps, thanks for the disassembly tips.

@Osage, I’ve been growing Cinderella 99.

3 Likes

Hey guys sorry my flowering room including the grobo are currently sleeping. I’ve not ventured far inside the access hatch since I’ve had no hardware issues to resolve.

Keep us posted if you need a picture later. :+1:

2 Likes

@Osage, is that screwdriver on the left a Phillips head #1 or a Tri-point #1?

2 Likes

Philips # 1x3-1/4”

1 Like

Hey Walter,

I too am amazed you got 13 grams with out any oxygen in your water. Hit me up at support@grobo.io and I’ll get you squared away!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Walter,

((#WelcomeBack))… :wave::wink:

Sorry, this happened to you… Hope your pump gets working and your next grow will be a big improvement… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks @SilverGrobo.

@Stephen, I’ve already opened a support ticket which I believe you replied to. If not it was another Stephen.

I sorta feel like a moron for not being aware of this sooner. I figured the Grobo aerated intermittently and I just was never there to observe it. Watched water never bubbles??? Anyways, I just figured I sucked at the automated grow thing. Haha

4 Likes

Keep up the food fight brother! You’ll win​:+1::v:

1 Like

Actually I stopped using the system since then because I was soo frustrated I had to get another pump… I just replaced it right now and I’m ready for to start growing again… everything is working fine so far lol… I almost wanted to cry because it was the most expensive magnet holder that I have ever purchased hahaha. Has anything changed since then ?

2 Likes

Keep the faith it can be frustrating. But we are all gonna get through this together. I am determined to have a successful grow.

6 Likes

I’ve been fortunate and try to take care of the dang thing lol but i (knock on wood) have not experienced any mechanical issues thus far with the unit.

6 Likes

Update. I took the GROBO apart and discovered the air pump was disconnected at the circuit board. The support team provided some very useful instructions so putting everything back together as it should was easy. Thanks for all the help.

7 Likes

Glad ur back up and running. Seems like most of our problems are happening during shipping

2 Likes

Nice work Team… :sparkling_heart:

((#Resolved)):

%20(12)

:wink:

1 Like