9lb 🔨 Auto flower

I will, just not looking forward to it :unamused:

Day 13 (3/14 early veg)

She’s still a happy camper. Blotted the top of the pod and the moisture hasn’t seemed to return so that’s a good sign. Question…does the first set of serrated leaves (not the cotyledons) count as a node? Just curious for topping reasons.

3 Likes

Very good question! I count nodes when branches actually meet at the stem…I believe they do.

3 Likes

Day 20 (early veg 10/14)

Came home after 5 days out of town to a very happy little girl. Even trimmed off 2 of the lower fan leaves as they felt dry and were starting to die off.

4 Likes

She looks elated

1 Like

Checked today during water change…pretty sure I’m FUCKED!!! :sob:

1 Like

damn! damping bro! sorry to see that

Well, guess this just means I start my 9lb :hammer: auto.

2 Likes

:weary: RIP Super Skunk

1 Like

At least it was early in the grow. Learned from it, now time to move on.

5 Likes

sorry for your lost :pensive: great attitude :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I am pretty noob, but having a humidifier INSIDE the Grobo … that’s the first time I’ve seen that.

I’m sure you were monitoring your humidity levels, but does anyone else feel like that might put too much moisture directly on the coco pod area?

Sorry about your plant, I’ll be watching for the seedling pop on your 9lb Hammer!

2 Likes

My concern would be the electronics – we don’t want moisture drops causing a short/fault in the equipment; we’ve seen that in the past. That said, it usually takes a bigger humidifier to do that.

I would doubt that the RH is increasing the coco pod wetness very much but could be wrong on that one.

3 Likes

Even with that humidifier IN the Grobo, couldn’t get RH above 43 on a good day. Pretty sure I was doomed from the start with my pod, but as they say “you live and you learn.”

2 Likes

I’m curious, where do you live? Doesn’t have to be specific place just like a general area of geography?

SW desert :cactus:

Ah I really was going to say… Southwest and desert area was my guess! Thanks… Yeah… not a lot of humidity in the air!

1 Like

How is the overall general health of the plant? I have seen worse.

It was healthy, but as I was peeking down further into the pod, she completely bent over to the side. I decided to scrap and start over, didn’t want to take a chance of losing her later.

1 Like

I know my environment is different from yours but my RH is <40 at the moment and she is chilling. It could also be the seed/genetics. Sorry buddy.

1 Like