707 Headband

I had 3 outside last year from seed which is too slow growing time and no bugs with the right plants surrounding the cannabis plants

5 Likes

Sounds like a ground plant, I might try a pot first on the patio and see what happens.

I dont like pots as they hold excess water. I’d rather do it in the garden where I can hide them inbetween five foot tall pea plants and blueberries etc. Keep my neighbour’s from being nosey

3 Likes

Curious, what plants do you use to keep pests away? I had a pretty shitty aphid problem on mine last year that was too hard to combat once I saw the little buggers

2 Likes

I googled what to grow around them and then went and bought some extras in little pots and it worked great. Mostly herbs but I do have 3 large gardens so I can tuck them in the middle

2 Likes

Awesome good to know, I had mine in my garden as well with plenty of room for adding such things :+1:

1 Like

happend to me too

1 Like

Filling the unit pretty big. No major defoliation yet oddly she doesn’t seem to have needed it but shell get one soon

8 Likes

Yours looks like mine. :eyes:. Hopefully you won’t need to supercrop like I did lol

Based on the last 2 grows I wont need to supercrop this one. Shell fit no problem

1 Like

I did a healthy amount of trim on her today. I posted a pic so you can see why I chose what I did.
Super string bean. Many made it to the top but crowded and touched everything else.
I’ll let her be for a week and see how she continues to fill out. Quite the difference to the kush in the other unit.

9 Likes

That’s a tall mama jamma

2 Likes

Yeah she finally slowed down. I think the pruning will help convince her to focus on flowering now

3 Likes

Some weekly photos
Big difference between the auto grow and non auto ( this one)

12 Likes

Shes fattening up quite a bit. Interesting to see the difference in days for flower time.

9 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): ((#StillLovingYourFlowers)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#LookAtThoseTrichomes)): (:eye:):microscope: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

:innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :groboone: :green_thumb:

((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

@Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem):(TheyCanGetOnThisEarlyTuesday):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets::point_down:

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Man you’re lucky. Looks wicked, I’m assuming she’s stopped or nearly stopped getting taller? I’ve had to super crop like 2-3 times on some stalks lol

1 Like

I havent done anything to this one just trimmed up the under canopy and chopped off 3 branches that imo were to small to wate energy on

2 Likes

What deficiency is this.

@Stephen
Long weekend Friday q

3 Likes

Is it all over your plant? If not where abouts is the affected area?