707 Headband

Day 13. This seed was popped and open by day 7 three times now. Will be my first sativa in the unit.

Current day 13

12 Likes

Another fresh start. Awesome, bro

3 Likes

707 has some really good genetics :dna:!! If you look on seedsforme.com you can find loads of great genetics :dna: for a fraction of the price most times! And Annunaki genetics stacks up with in house most times :+1::v:

2 Likes

Oh and they are in Washington so quick delivery for U.S. buyers

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#SharingTheLove))::sparkling_heart:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::innocent::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Didnt realize the documentary on netflix called murder mountain was about this little girls parents…

5 Likes

I watched that not too long ago. Really cool to see, but crazy none the less lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

Something wrong???

3 Likes

Looks like your pump is intermittent. Buy a replacement aquarium pump or go to your local hydro store & pick one up. Put in a ticket to support for a replacement. You have to do this asap otherwise you will lose your grow. This happened to me. Luckily I got the new pump installed in time before she chocked out.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought but I saw bubbles. @Stephen I added in another pump into the front door. Can you verify this pump is dying. That’s the 2nd in 2 grows

@Todd.grobo out of curiosity did you soak your airstone in h2o2 during the clean cycle? It could just be that’s getting a bit clogged if it’s not the pump itself but that’s just a wild guess. I notice a fairly major difference (visually) in the quantity of bubbles produced pre/post soak.

What I did to “add more bubbles” was added 2 small airstones to my unit(s) powered by a $22 pump from amazon (came as a set with everything included) and it’s helped quite a bit to augment the built-in airstone.

Here’s a diagram to better explain what I mean:

In this configuration each grobo has 3x pumps so even if 1 fails there’s still 2 running which was an added bonus to the additional bubbles.

7 Likes

Hey veg.
It’s still going but some comments may be right it’s not enough. I’ve replaced the pumps twice in each unit now (soon to be 2nd on 2nd unit)
I ran the same plant side by side in each unit and only one unit had 2 air stones. With that being said as drying in one unit I moved it over to the one growing and ordered 2 more backups as they seem to have a listed shelf life of 6 months according to manufacturer
Not sure how that compares to grobos
With that being said I’m not a fan of 2 pumps for a couple reasons
I use more nutes
Less space in reservoir
On the unit with 2, my roots were so aggressive they grew into all tubing including the pumps and nutes

Yes I cleaned and soaked the stone after that grow as it was technically the 3rd but only first actual grow in that unit that completed.

3 Likes

@vegetato Lol I got the same set, after my current grow Im going to do the same.

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

I’m able to see that the pump on command is issued, but not if the pump is responding or working. I’m finding a couple air pumps that have poor connections at the end (white molex connector) where it plugs into the board. Hit me up at Support@grobo.io and I can assist with a new pump for you if needed.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks stephen. Weird I do see Bubble’s both times I’ve looked. Never looked like not enough…but the droopy leaves were a sign. Even my wife was like that looks odd. I’ll shoot off an email on the weekend. She seems to be recovering now that I put in a new one. Thank you for looking!

2 Likes

Bounced back quickly. Detection was key. Cheers everyone. Definitely thought that was it but that must have just happened and just needed some validity.
Thank you

4 Likes

Doing well. Day 36. 12 of 14 in late veg

7 Likes

Trucking along.

11 Likes

3a8bb642105c3186d514f386e9e366e8

4 Likes