707 Headband

Edges of all leaves as shown in photo

1 Like

More the top 2 layer of leaves on the top only.

1 Like

Yeah I was looking up symptoms and what came up was over watering and too high temps. But over watering I don’t see being the cause. Or a potassium deficiency, which may be more likely?

2 Likes

When I looked I came up with the same three, just couldn’t figure which was the closest. Good to know I wasnt far off.
I was leaning toward potassium def.

2 Likes

More likely a nutrient issue then
Temperature and humidity in the other unit are low enough they’re both good.
Weird.

4 Likes

She is doing amazing
Think this will be my biggest harvest yet. At least 2 oz I feel. Well see.

13 Likes

Looks awesome! :100: How’s the 707 smell? :nose: :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just getting over a cold so dont really have a sense of smell atm. Even when I open it up and go in to smell it’s not over powering like some in the past… I’ve found this strain smoking to just be a really strong high but not smell or flavor.

2 Likes

She still has over a month in flowering so shell stack a lot more for sure.

4 Likes

Love how the nugs are connecting and stacking.

4 Likes

Still got just under a month left. Beauty.

If you ever wonder on my lighting. One unit is auto so 18 hrs ending at 8pm and this one is now on 12 hr cycle from 2am to 2 pm stops at hottest point in the day…dropped about 10c off my water keeping me at 30c which is better than 40c
I have had root rot on my first grow.
So lights are always fill lights and not day lights if that makes sense

7 Likes

Some daytime photos.
Shes stacking good.

9 Likes

Shes so pretty

8 Likes

Obviously you can zoom in way more on my phone and see all the tentacles. It’s so cool and pretty

1 Like

Goos morning @Stephen
Any chance we can do something to slow this spread down. Its jumping from the big leaves to sweet and bud leaves.
I’m adding water every 2 days at this point. A decent amount each time.
Shes got 10 days left in flower according to schedule as it is. I may not may not add more. the bud is solid.

2 Likes

New phone New photos.

11 Likes

Mine did that too, wasn’t absorbing calcium properly cause the pH wasn’t where it should be. My probe was all gunky which is what led to the pH swing im assuming. I cleaned mine and did a health check. Could be the issue your having as well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

it could be but I did clean it 2 to 3 weeks ago and wasn’t really that dirty. Also adding water every 2 days at this point so well see. Not concerning at all but definitely a deficiency

1 Like

Maybe you need to add a little calmag with your refills then?

don’t have any and unlikely to buy any at this point.
Hehe

1 Like