707 Headband

Great comeback!

1 Like

Perhaps. Something still seems off. Maybe @Stephen has time to chime in. Looks deficient of something yes?

3 Likes

Maybe you should temporarily scrogg to give her some air flow from the bottom, she looks like she would prefer a trellis! Whats making your roots so dark? Wishing her well!

Such a different grow to my last two. Photo of roots wa like 10pm and dark. Partially to blame.
Might extend her 1 week and trim her st the end.

6 Likes

Coming along there! Have you grown sense8 before? If so was it short and bushy? Very interesting! I think its a great idea to extend and defoliate! Keep me in the loop :eyes::seedling::+1:

4 Likes

Yea this will be third grow in the unit. Last was the anubis indica. Trying to keep her shorter this year for max light on buds. I do have dense buds but usually only newer top. So trying to find that perfect height per strain.

4 Likes

Very smart keep me posted!

My approach for all so far has to be to leave them alone until late veg or transition depending on grows. There seems to be a significant t difference for sure

4 Likes

Monster growth in transition

8 Likes

@Stephen
Just got a nutrient order and its frozen solid aka minus 24. So it must have been in a truck overnight cause I grabbed it when he arrived. Does this hurt or affect any of.the bottles?

1 Like

@Todd.grobo,

((#GoodQuestion)): :question:

((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:
@Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

Thaw it out and shake it well before use:

--

Summary

--

(INoticedThisAswell): (SpreadingItOutAwefulThinTheseDays): ((#NoticingTheFineDetails):

--

:scratch_my_head::thinking:

--

:scratch_my_head::thinking:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I figured it was answered. Thanks @SilverGrobo

1 Like

Sorry to jump on your post @Todd.grobo
I got a new set of nutrients and the #5 bottle the liquid looks lighter. I should be good? @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

You will get variations in color. Not to worry :+1::v:

4 Likes

Interesting stretch

7 Likes

My wife’s interested in the grows now. She knows the difference between the plants and can cur and trim them. She has designated herself as my trimmer now. Which is the 2nd least favorite part for me so it’s ok.

11 Likes

Lucky :four_leaf_clover: bastard​:joy::joy::joy::v::+1:

5 Likes

Can’t stop laughing as I imagine your voice!!! Frecking hilarious!!!

3 Likes

If she comes into the office to smoke I’m always showing her, her baby. So she has seen four grown to harvest. Two grown and lost. And several failures. As much as I dislike taking apart the machines to fix them as I do cleaning them, maybe due to so many fixes, with more coming. I find it will become normal and maybe that will allow me to focus on continuity and cleanliness etc. And minor things I really dont want to care about yet. Now that outdoor plants are legal I will likely start the next 2 grows after my currents finish for outdoor transplants

4 Likes

I’m moving on to a tent grow in a month or two. Don’t like bugs or heat so outside may be tough for me but I’ll never say never! One grow at a time, I may get there!

4 Likes