3rd Grow HulkBerry

She’s looking good. As my plant was growing I was diligently readjusting it to make the canopy spread out as evenly as possible. Be careful not to damage the plant in the process.

5 Likes

Have had the Scrog up and it has got a little bit longer but needs a trim… About to take branches off on today’s water change and some selective leaf pruning as they say…lol Any suggestions or questions let them fly…

5 Likes

That girl is beating the pants off my Black Widow. I just dropped a Hulkberry into a homemade DWC. Super exciting! Where did you get your genetics?

1 Like

@Centervillain Its a royal queen genetic

2 Likes

I just got mine from Seedsman - same genetics. So excited! Will be following your grow closely.

4 Likes

She’s looking good.

4 Likes

Did a trim and put into veg another week…

4 Likes

Coming up out the SCROG very nice did my trim/defoiliation plus super crop before the flip into flower on this water change day… I’m going to fully lollipop next week or 2… always taking suggestions or questions…

5 Likes

Did a lollipopping and major defoliation 3 days before I switch to 12/12 she is about to stretch like crazy

5 Likes

Heck yeah! Nice job.

Looks like she’s gonna be all set for Flower :)!

3 Likes

Oh yeah @pyromancy this one is my best one this garbage in growing they say 3rd times a charm

1 Like

Looking real nice about to flip to flower today and watch the stretch… Cant wait!!!

5 Likes

Heck ya! Good job @Thatguyb.y looks like a really nice state to flip to flizzle fo sho!

1 Like

The stretch has begun!!!

3 Likes

She’s flipping great got a minor booboo on some leaves nothing major tho… did some tucking of leaves to get other bud spots showing but always taking any suggestions to who wants to share them…

5 Likes

Up she goes! Looking good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything looking good looking great so far… Do I need to do a little more trim u guys think… yes or no??

3 Likes

She’s looking fabulous! I would just let her be for now. I’d wait until the bud sites really start to form before any more defoliation, then you can selectively defoliate to ensure light penetration. My $.02. Congrats!

3 Likes

All feedback is good feedback @Centervillain

2 Likes

Looks good @Thatguyb.y :slight_smile: She’s turning into another beast here soon I think like the Bruce Banner =)

I agree, it looks like pretty good light coverage… at this point it’s probably best to remove very little if possible, do leaf tucking instead, and once you start buds give a pretty major haircut

3 Likes