1st Grow - Auto Purple Kush

Can finally see life now on day 4!!

5 Likes

Congrats! You might want to push the coco pod down a tiny bit so its flush other than that good luck on your grow!

7 Likes

Thanks - I did not realize it was sticking out so much. Pushed it in a tad more, anymore force, and I feel like I’ll smash it.

3 Likes

Should be ok how does it look below? Coco pod moist? I’d wait to push her down till she’s more stable.

2 Likes

It’s getting plenty of water underneath, so I think the moisture is fine. The water bubbles up, and gets the bottom of Coco pod very wet. And it’s getting bigger everyday. I’ve got some Hydroguard on the way I plan to add, just to be safe, and temperature/humidity looking good. Will post an updated picture when home.

2 Likes

Day 5 - Still struggling to take proper pictures.

She seems healthy. Hydroguard arrived today.

5 Likes

((#Alive)): :innocent:

:wink:

--

Auto Purple Kush

((#Auto)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

--

:thinking:

1 Like

Looks like you missed the center mark… You may have to scrog early for support.

1 Like

Use your flash :joy::joy:took me forever to realize this, but when I finally used it, my pics come out waaayy better :+1::v:

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed it was not coming out of center… I did place the seed in the hole, and covered as instructions specified.

I have scrog net, and the ones you can buy from Grobo. Have not done it before, I will cross that bridge when it gets there. It does have roots coming through the Coco Pod I can see now though, and they look healthy!

Just happy to get growth right now to be honest. The first crop, I dont have that high of expectations. I get more enjoyment out of perfecting the process. But that takes time, and some not so perfect crops.

2 Likes

If that’s your goal, then might I suggest growing out that particular strain several times to her used to her :+1::v:

1 Like

You’ll be great!!! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 10 - Changed out the water, added 5 ML Hydroguard as a preventative measure.

She looks healthy to me.

5 Likes

Day 14 - She looks healthy still

6 Likes

Noticed some brown spots today, but the new growth seems clean, and otherwise she is looking healthy

4 Likes

She looks healthy! check behind the leaves and just keep an eye on her, it doesn’t seem to be any problems.

1 Like

She is still looking good. Ordered some
recharge to incorporate into my routine now.

3 Likes

Let’s see those roots :+1::v:

1 Like

This is day 23. Been supplementing with Hydroguard for the last two fills. I just ordered recharge, and will start that tomorrow.

They look healthy to me.

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::man_dancing::man_dancing::+1::v:

3 Likes