Zkittlez Auto Getting a bit too tall

I need a bit of help!! This is our second go at it! Our first one, same strain, ended up dying. I had a tear in my air line, and didn’t notice(honestly I forgot to check for a week :weary:)
This time it’s going GREAT!!! These pictures are from Day 17 of 70 in Flowering.

Summary

What should I do?!?!?!!! I have been training it. I should’ve started training it earlier on. I was afraid to ruin it. HELP PLEASE
Anything is helpful :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I will post more pictures tomorrow Day 22 of 70. Right now, our baby is sleeping.

4 Likes

Well first off all them big fan leaves :maple_leaf: that are blocking ur bud sites have to go then with ur drying racks u have to dry it u can pin them long branches down using them drying lines then on grobo video there a video to super crop with @Stephen quick lesson take ur thumb an index finger grab one :point_up:t4: of them long branches twist it back an forth gently till it gets soft enough to bend u don’t want to snap it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll have to find that video!
Been afraid to do a lot more training to it, since my first died from lack of oxygen. Now I check on her a lot more! Thank you for the tips :pray:t5:

3 Likes

@Shorty,

• (You’re Doing [EveryThing] Right On This Grow): (I See You Are :pretzel: Her Down With Magnets -And- Twisting Her [This-Way&That-Way] To Keep Her Away From The Light :green_thumb:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::pray:t5:

4 Likes

Before Tucking

Summary

This is before I tucked the leaves today

After Tucking

Summary

This is after tucking the leaves today

5 Likes

Looks :eyes: better u got it away from the light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:pray:t5::blush: thank you

1 Like

Update! Day 28/70 Flowering

6 Likes

Looking a whole lot better :+1:t2:Starting to look nice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

@Choppo0816
Thank you so much :pray:t5:

1 Like

No doubt keep it up :+1:t2: most important part is up ur plant :seedling: producing now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m not sure what to do!

I can’t push it down anymore, and she’s not that flexible to turn and twist anymore.

My sugar leaves have burning spots on it I think from the light