Will this be an issue?

Ok so my first grow has been interesting and fun. However she’s huge and I had issues with the height. I had a branch that was hiding ( to many leaves)in the back. Once I harvest and cure, will I have to discard the top part?

5 Likes

Probably not it depends on how it looks. You can push your coco pod down now and gain a couple of inches to get it off the top for now. You can also super crop the branches if needed. It is definitely too hot see how the leafs are turning up you need to move the branches away from the light. You can also move them to the sides of Grobo.

6 Likes

Geez @BigNif_313 she is a beast would love to see this genetic in a tent or outside! Like @Pedro_Semorile said if you haven’t already you really should start super cropping the branches that are within 2 inches of the top (looks like all of them) or at least bend and “twist up” the plant like a pretzel to get the branches further down.

2 Likes

The coco pod is in the reservoir already :woman_facepalming:t4: She won’t stop growing​:neutral_face:. I will be on it better on my second grow. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

She is out of control :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Ok so I can do all that at this stage?

1 Like

And this is an Indica?

1 Like

Yeah you gotta super crop that monster…look good though otherwise

2 Likes

She’s a hybrid

3 Likes

Ok because I see your recipe says Indica

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that I could supercrop at this stage. I Was told only in late veg. This my first grow ever.

2 Likes

It was a bug in the recipe we had, so we went for another recipe.

1 Like

Yeah I’m with on the first grow…but you gotta really pay attention to these plants and show a lot of love to them while they grow right in this box

2 Likes

Bending maybe tough but pulling to side may help a lot

2 Likes

Yeah I see :woman_facepalming:t4: I will do better :crossed_fingers:t4:
I see where I can and will improve on.
I had a lot of temp issues, it’s extremely hot here in Michigan. IT WAS A STRUGGLE :hot_face:. Then one day my ac went out for 2 days… ohhhhhh baby she was hard :pensive:. I was afraid she was going to die. But she bounced back after I gave her recharge.

3 Likes

Hopefully after I get rid of the big leaves at the top, I can move that arm over. The problem is that it’s so busy in the box. Twist ties, hooks, etc.

1 Like

Yeah that’s good and now she’s on the way to being harvested…I’m still in the learning stage also so I been trying to grow outside as well just to get hands on and really see the plant :seedling: as whole from all angles…it’s an amazing experience

3 Likes

Ok so you been moving to the side already

1 Like

I really want to grow outside as well. I believe it would work best with these seeds lol.

3 Likes

Yes, she has a mind of her own.

1 Like

From what I have seen u will get some burnt buds on top and some underdeveloped buds on the bottom. Did u microscope to see the trichome development

1 Like