Is anybody experiencing no wifi connection early it was blinking blue I did a power cycle now it’s blinking whit or pink do I need to power down again
Not that I know of, is your firmware up to date?
The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:
Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!
Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.
Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!
Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!
Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.
Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked
Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo .
If that does not work, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!
Firmware Version 9.6.1 has been released.
- Bug fix that displayed the incorrect stage to the user.
Firmware upgrades are no longer pushed to the entire fleet. Instead, users are all responsible for performing their own upgrades.
During the upgrade process do not unplug or physically restart your system. This may result in damage which will require servicing. If you suspect your upgrade has not completed successfully, contact customer support before taking any action.
To upgrade your Grobo from the app, please go to:
- About My Grobo
- Beside “Firmware Version” you will see “Click to Upgrade”
- Press that and it will begin the upgrade process on your Grobo.
- The user LED on your Grobo will blink violet while it downloads and installs the new firmware.
- Once the firmware is installed, the Grobo will reboot and you will see the user LED go through it’s usual start-up sequence off breathing white, blinking blue and finally breathing blue.
- Once the user LED is breathing blue, you can check that the new firmware is installed by clicking the continue button or reloading the page.
- You should see the firmware version reported as 9.6.1 (Up-to-date)
Yes got it connected to wifi earlier just haven’t had time to come back and it did have a update pending good call . So problem is resolved thank you