White Widow

Looking really good Stephane!! :+1::v::fist:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: grobo did all the work :groboone::green_thumb:

5 Likes

Wow yeah I was just about to say that, looks really good!!

3 Likes

Day 87! 3 days until flush.

Just looked at the buds with a 60x jewellers loup and all I see are super clear mushroom like trichomes. I’m keeping an eye on her but I’ll probably pull her down on the 1st or 2nd of feb when I come back from Winnipeg. Depending on ripeness of course.

7 Likes

I like the sounds of your harvest timing @Stephane!

Stephen

3 Likes

Day 91! Flush time!

6 Likes

Maaaaannnn. Little :evergreen_tree:!

2 Likes

Those buds are getting FaaaAAaaattttTT!

1 Like

@Stephane are those pistils still white ? Can’t tell cuz of the grobo light … but to me it looks like you have a majority of white hairs which is a sign that it’s not ready

1 Like

No the majority of them have all turned a nice golden colour. I rushed home yesterday from work to get the drain and fill done and I made it home 5 minutes after the lights turned off.

So the light I used to take pictures was the drain and fill light spectrum. I’ll take close-up shot this morning with the photo mode light.

1 Like

@chris_barfield

6 Likes

Ahhh I see now lol yea that light made the pistils look white to me lol but yea she’s looking good … during your flush add something like flawless finish by advanced or clearex which is what I use by Botanicare … my last harvest had the prized all white ash when I burned it!!

3 Likes

These WW look great. Now that my tangerine dream is dead I popped in a ww too and she popped all in the last 8 hrs yasssssss!

8 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

2 Likes

WW for the win!

2 Likes

I’m away on a business trip and I couldn’t stop worrying about the water level. So the genius that I am I just face timed my wife and walked her through the process as I was pressing the unlock button and the fill button on the web app.

Gotta love technology!!!

9 Likes

I’m away in Ottawa too and have yet to authorize that process but good to know step by step directions work lol

1 Like

How long are you in Ottawa for? i’m back there on Saturday.

I leave Friday morning. As a calgarian it’s too bloody cold here in ottawa. We get chinooks for 50% or more of winter and our first cold days were this week pretty much. Gonna try skating on the canal tomorrow hopefully I dont break anything cause you can’t get cannabis shipped to a hotel here lol

2 Likes

Right on man! Next time you’re in Ottawa ill have you over to my place for supper and a Volcano vape session :slight_smile:

Oh and some beers too.

I’m in Winnipeg right now and its F**king cold outside. Winnipeg is where hell freezes over.

2 Likes