White Widow

Yea I did my trim right before flower then at week three flowering and then after that it’s ehstever is covering up a bud site

2 Likes

I’ve been trimming none stop. This plant is on steroids and keeps pushing out these massive fan leaves.

2 Likes

After hair cut.

Few leaves that were starved of light in the back and some spotting.

3 Likes

Looking good man!!

1 Like

What’s the sporting from. I have it on my outdoor indoor transplants

1 Like

I have no clue what the spotting is caused by.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like its hurting the plant and both of ours are in flowering so I think well be ok

2 Likes

Had it on mine my clone but then it grew out of it … read online it’s a difeciency sign but my plant is doing ok so I don’t know

1 Like

Day 71 (Flower day 19 of 38)

Did a drain and fill today and did a tiny trim of a few bud sites near the bottom that would probably end up larfing it up in the end. Overall I think she looks good and seems to be getting a good amount of light on all bud sites. I hope she fills up more.

5 Likes

Just wanted to share the method I used to sorta manipulate where I wanted the branches to go. Just simple magnets off amazon and some nylon cord.

Seems to work pretty good so far!

5 Likes

I was looking at similar magnets on Amazon as well… was like a 12-18 pack or something. Thought they’d be too many, but seeing what you have going on I think I may get them! :+1:. Especially now that mines into flower I need to move some stuff around lol

2 Likes

the loop part is actually threaded into the magnet base. you can do some fine adjustments that way.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, that’s what I was more looking for. Any ones I found in store were just hooks and I wanted a closed one so the string/cord doesn’t come off the end, easier to adjust I would think too

2 Likes

Day 76

8 Likes

B…E…Utiful!!!

3 Likes

Day 78

Smells ridiculously amazing. As soon as you open that door you get kicked in the face with the most wonderful aroma.

7 Likes

Did a little trim in the bottom.

5 Likes

Starting mine soon. Hope it does as well. Can’t wait to clone it.

1 Like

Day 81!

8 Likes

Day 85!

10 Likes