White Widow Hybrid -Royal Queen Seeds

thanks! ya its exciting to see how this one looks vs bela

2 Likes

I use my magnets to hold up my scrog screen

3 Likes

For those of you who use those magnetic hooks, I found some velcro pads that fit on top of the magnets. It allows you to slide the magnets around without scratching the grobo. On Amazon:

4 Likes

Are they repositionable?

If you are talking to me about the pads, I’m not sure what you mean. One side of the pad is sticky. You attach that side over the magnet. The other side is velcro which can slide over the surface of the grobo. The magnet is strong enough to work thru the pad.

3 Likes

Ohhh ok, in that case it’d be better to get the adhesive felt pads that are used to keep chair legs from scratching floors. Nice and smooth instead of scratchy velcro.

I’m sure your felt pad idea would work fine (maybe cheaper). The velcro pad is already cut to size at 5/8" .

1 Like

I found this assorted pack that includes some 3/8" ones that would work for 5/8" since the felt’s thickness would keep the uncovered part of the magnet from making contact with/scratching the wall.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V7UD93C/ref=psdcmw_2380874011_t3_B01N8VO7OB

1 Like

Here’s what I do, it’s lo-tek but does the trick without sacrificing much cost or magnetic effect:

2 Likes

Even better!

1 Like

Flower (Day 21 / 39)

Drain and filled this am had to push the plant down more into DWC abit more, Lots of bud sites, really smells great , trimmed off a couple of the really large fan leafs that had developed since defoliation

6 Likes

Nice work! :eyes::+1::seedling:

2 Likes

its been a while since i posted update
Boris is doing well, probably gonna extend flowering a week, top buds pistils are just starting to amber.
otherwise things are going well, just letting the Grobo do its thing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That @Bloodydrake does it again! :eyes::+1::seedling:

3 Likes

thx B :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Flower (Day 39 / 46)

extending grow a week seems to need little longer Concerned alot of the leafs at top are getting crispy and browning , not sure there’s anything I can do , suspect it’s just do to being to close to light, tried to pull tops of most away from light ,already pushed pod down into water , all the leafs 4 inches lower look healthy so hoping I can just trim off tops. Smell yesterday definately more pungent

4 Likes

Flower (Day 41 / 46)

drain and fill day and last feed before flush …took bunch of pics of tricombs it looks to be that the tops are starting to amber but the mids aren’t at all yet and are just getting cloudy now so seems on track.

5 Likes

Flush (Day 1 / 10)

first day of flush today. not sure when i harvest I’m assuming all the scorched sweat leaf is gonna be discarded …will have to see state of top buds otherwise its doing its thing :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah my green crack did that because of being too close I just got rid of those leaves, but those buds under the leaf was :fire::fire::fire:. Yours looks like it’s going to be great too! :beers:

2 Likes

thanks @Russel_Richardson thats good to know!
its looking like tomorrow or sunday …just gotta give last look underscope tonight after day cycle starts

definately a frosty fella

8 Likes