White Widow Hybrid -Royal Queen Seeds

Yesterday was harvest day,cut down and all trimmed. Dis guarded all the sweet leafs that seemed browned or scorched from being to close to the lamp.
Overall yeld looks close to last one…tho top buds are quiet dense…
I definately left to many side branches again… was curious to see how they managed in a taller plant and they still don’t offer enough to leave them… next grow Im gonna try and be more dilegent to prune them so only the primary 8 to 10 branches develop…

Overall Im really glad this grow made it to harvest since the low water sensor started to fail just after topping. by the time Boris reached flowering it stopped responding completely. Due to this I had to manually feed for the duration of the grow… Once the drying cycle is complete I’ll have to replace the sensor before the next grow(was already shipped)

I’m guessing I’ll get somewhere between 1 and 1.5oz … Gonna move the unit to the basement for the next grow too…(despite it snowing today crazy I know i figure cooler temp in basement would be better thru the hot summer months)

8 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

((#Harvest)): (Always a pleasure following your grows): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ready to Cure!

OK after 3 days of drying, I trimmed and weighted it all up. Theres alot of popcorn but some nice nugs on a bunch of the main branches. All together dry weight was 39grams or 1.35oz and 7grams of sweet leaf…which to be fair i dis guarded a lot due to scorching. Really sparkling crystals, the smell is fantastic really look forward to trying this in a month or so :slight_smile:

12 Likes