White Widow Grow **Harvested**

Hey everyone. I’m going to grow some White Widow! I got this photoperiod seed for free from Seedsman.

The seed was germinated via paper towel method and then was grown in the Start for 25 days. It’s been 4 days since the plant was transferred to the Grobo.

As you can see she had some discolored leaves since growing from the Start (I’m not sure why). However, new leaf grow looks good and I’ll keep a close eye on her. I think I can turn her around.

Her roots look a little brownish to me. Wondering if it could be nute stains. I’m only using the Grobo nutes + Hydroguard. Water temps have been around 71 degrees during peak times. Hopefully it’s not root rot

4 Likes

Looks like shes taking well. Maybe some nute stains. Wear some gloves and gently move the roots around so they arent all balled up. If your comfortable. If there clean the next day its nute stains.

4 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo! I’ll do this!

3 Likes

I usually end up doing this because its clogging my drain tubes and keeps it stuck sucking.

4 Likes

I just turned on my spare air stone so maybe that will help keep the roots from clumping up

4 Likes

White Widow plant has grown quite a bit since my last post :slight_smile:. Removed some big fan leaves. As you can see my sticky trap caught some gnats. It’s going be interesting to see how this grows :joy:

3 Likes

Looking happy @Aang

3 Likes

Day 75, Flower 8/39

Gave her a major haircut yesterday. I think I could have removed the smaller branches much earlier but I believe she had some minor pH issues and I didn’t want to stunt her.

6 main colas and 2 off shoot branches in the back that I’m wondering if I should keep or not. Planning to remove those big fan leaves.

Can’t wait to taste her already :joy:

4 Likes

Wow @Aang amazing shape! Shes a beauty.

3 Likes

haha thank you! I wished she was a bit taller. I flipped her to flower when she was at the 2nd fan. Man, the last time I tried some White Widow was maybe a decade ago!

2 Likes

Flower 21/39

I cleaned her up a bit to allow more light exposure on the bud sites. Humidity is really high - around 55%-60%. I just turned on a dehumidifier to see if that helps lower the humidity. Hope she stacks!

3 Likes

NICE @Aang
Looks like perfect height! The humidity should definitely come down, especially for a plant that THICC and bushy!
Hows the smell of this one?

2 Likes

It doesn’t smell as strong as the Wedding Cake or Blueberry Muffin. My friend noticed that it didn’t really smell either. I can leave the door open without having to worry about the smell lol

2 Likes

Day 100 Flower 33/39

I think the plant is a few more weeks until flush. I still see so much white pistols and they haven’t curled in yet. The bottom bud sites are not as developed as the top ones. I do notice the weed smell is becoming stronger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:. How is she looking?

I’m planning to put her in 48 hours of darkness at the end of the grow. I had a question on if these two air pumps below will be enough to keep her alive while the Grobo machine is turned off? @Todd.grobo @Vicc @Mpower11 @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9

5 Likes

Yeah those will work fine. :muscle:
She does look like 2 weeks left though for sure.

5 Likes

haha I was thinking about two weeks left too

3 Likes

Plus your 10 days flush. You have any trichome shots ?

3 Likes

No trichome shots yet. Will probably take some in a week or two

3 Likes

@Aang,

• (3 [:love_you_gesture:] Gallons In The Grobo Tank, This [AirPump] Will Do [A 100 Gallon Tank], Yes You Are Definitely Covered On Life Sustainable, -But- Judge On How Hard She Blows): (You Want Bubbles, -But- You Do Not Want A Blow Tank): (-Oh-, -And- By The Way, [The More She Blows] [The More She Seems To Evaporate The Water As Well]) (-So- Keep Filling It Up More Often): (#TheMoreYouKnow): (#Bubbles): {:wink:}:

Bubbles..1a~~Bubbles..~~

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@Aang,

• (A “[QuickPeak]” Shouldn’t Do Any Harm, -But- Not All The Time): (You Want It To Be In Darkness): (Just Think About How Often You Like To Be Disturbed Through The Night): (-Plus- You Don’t Want It To Hermie): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Aang,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes