White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

After drain n fill, trimmed, & added revive, recharge, hydroguard, & big buds…

5 Likes

Your having the same issue I was having water getting too warm. You have to find away to cool her down. Try moving your grobo to a different room or getting a water chiller.

3 Likes

@Mcmanis im not having any issues tho

1 Like

I thought you had an issue with your roots turning brown and then rotted?

4 Likes

@Mcmanis yeah I def did, but with a little help shes back in line :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Hey guys Im in flowering mode but still getting 18 hours of light… does that make sense?

1 Like

@Stephen

2 Likes

Did you pick an auto recipe?

2 Likes

Nvm I see that it is an auto. So you’ll always be 18-6 I think if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

Quick update:

6 Likes

Looking good, kick that rh up to 50% and I’d supercrop those two errant growers to even up the canopy. Keep on keeping on hazy :+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing:

3 Likes

First magnified shots of trichromes, curious to see what you guys think?

3 Likes

Nice shots! Clear trichomes!

3 Likes

Quick update guys, just did some light trimming to allow some light to pass through to lower bud sites, drained n filled, added revive, recharge, hydroguard, & big buds…

@Osage Im hesitant to super crop. 1 bc ive never done it before 2. I fear im to far along into flowering stage, love to hear your advice.

2 Likes

What day of flower are you on? She’s stacking now so over half way through, or pretty close eh? If you still have a few weeks I’d say do it to those three branches growing tallest. Otherwise you could just let her be as she won’t likely hit the top. :+1::v:

2 Likes

After further thought, leave her be. If those few branches stretch more (most likely won’t if much at all) you can selectively harvest those first and wait for the rest to catch up :+1::v:

4 Likes

Quick update:

9 Likes

I’m proud of you for sticking through, and proving me right! Sounds pedantic, but I always believed in that grow​:+1::v::joy::joy:

5 Likes

She’s beautiful :exploding_head::exploding_head:

6 Likes

Definitely one for the books you two! Great comback combination!!! image

6 Likes