White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

@Osage & @Bplatinum9 you guys are my favorites for sure :raised_hands:t4::green_heart:

7 Likes

Alright guys quick update:

13 Likes

Is this the same plant that almost died??

5 Likes

She’s fkn beautiful :heart_eyes::exploding_head::scream::fire:

5 Likes

Lmao this is that plant bro… its funny how so many people were suggesting otherwise against your advice. Im glad I went with my gut & listened to your recommendations. :raised_hands:t4::green_heart::point_up:t4::100:

6 Likes

Yes!! They just don’t know the widow like I do. Been growing her for years. At one point she was my exclusive plant. I would grow our dozens of em at a time and they always produced!! You’ll get a sweet haul! She has stacked beautifully brother good work. If I were you I’d grow her out again so you get the benefit of experiencing how easy she really is to grow. Next time also top as many times as you can…you will like the results :+1::v::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Believe it or not it was only a month ago I cut out that huge chunk of roots. I was really doubtful that she was going to bounce back. Ayy thanks again king @Osage. :point_up:t4:

7 Likes

Nice save on the grow looks great

7 Likes

Damn straight :+1::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

@Ovie

1 Like

Guys Im looking for some advice, ive seen the post with the things I should be looking for regarding her trichomes but would love to hear from the community. How much longer should I anticipate on waiting prior to ending grow? When should I begin flushing her? Etc, etc…

3 Likes

Getting there! Your still in the mostly clear stage! How many days do you have in flower?

3 Likes

Im on Flower day 19/42, but there was an issue with my recipe in the past so I had to terminate my previous grow and start another grow with an auto flower selection of white widow in the recipes. I don’t really want to go off of the grobos schedule I want to be able to identify when she is ready to be harvested which is why I am referring to the community as opposed to the app. Although I do agree with you she is fairly clear and has some time to go. I guess Im looking for reassurance :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4::point_up:t4:

4 Likes

Well you got it! Post weekly pics and we can talk you through it!!! Your doing great!!!

4 Likes

And realistically it’s all up to your preference. I know people that only want amber whereas I prefer mostly cloudy. The longer it matures the thc starts to degrade and CBN is produced I believe as a result, which makes you want to melt in the couch and off to dream Land lol.

6 Likes

Trichome update: I think Im going to let her sit in flower for a couple more days then Im going to begin flush. Let me know if you guys think Im jumpin the gun here.

4 Likes

I would personally wait until you see some amber in there, then you know that she’s one the ripe side. Could probably stay in flower for another week and then 10 day flush if that’s what your planning on doing

4 Likes

To me they’re like 70/30 cloudy/clear. Whereas I like 80/20 cloudy/amber.

But it’s all up to what your preference is. You may just take it when you plan and then figure it could have went a bit longer, and then you know for next time to leave another week or more

4 Likes

I appreciate the feedback I will continue to monitor her development & I may just let her sit in flower for another 7-10 days before beginning flush

3 Likes

I would say 40-50% of her white hairs has turned amber in color

1 Like