White Widow - First Grow

Go for it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

When it’s in transition and early flower I don’t like to do any trimming. My preference, I don’t do any trimming until the second week of flower I just tuck all the leaves down and let her grow out for a bit

3 Likes

Ok thanks good to know for next time. I know there’s different methods and I’m sure I’ll find mine after a couple grows. Thanks to you both for sharing yours

2 Likes

7 Likes

@Flyers28,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :herb:(:eyes:) :sparkling_heart:

((#Stages)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

--

(#SendThatSentMyWay): (SmellSoNice)::nose:

(ForAllTheLittleOnes): (ClickHere):

--

((#ItIsAlive)): ((#TheyAreAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

4 Likes

Day 16 of flower. @Bplatinum9 Unsure when to remove fan leaves again to focus on making flowers. She’s pretty full and I feel like could use a little clean up. Hope everyone is staying safe

3 Likes

@chris_barfield @vegetato what do you guys think? Thanks

Are there any bud sites not receiving light underneath that canopy? I wouldn’t cut any off unless they’re blocking something underneath. How about a pic from the side rather than the top?

1 Like

I have one blocked. The lights are off right now but I have this from the other day

1 Like

Blocked site is under this leaf

1 Like

Doesn’t look like you have any fan leafs, just sweet leaves.
Anyway you don’t have a lot of leaves period, I would just tuck them, bend them at the stem/branch downward and they will stay out of the way for a day or you can use your ties or supports to anchor them away.

1 Like

Get rid of all the leaves that you circled except for the ones at the top of the colas … also do not remove sugar leaves … point is to expose the bud sites to light cut the big fan leaves blocking light and leave the ones that don’t block bud sites if you don’t feel like heavily defoliating

2 Likes

Awesome thanks Chris

1 Like

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. Starting a new project outside the grobo. Germinated 3 seeds in paper towels and had a taproot after 48 hrs. Moved them all to these coco pods from a local store. I have them in a 2x4 tent in the dark til I see some action. I have a 100W CFL to start with a mars sp250 arriving tmw. (I miss @Osage he would dig the light choice) For growing medium I have fox farm ocean forest and happy frog as well as perlite and earth worm castings for amendments. I’m going for an organic style grow after following Cali green grow videos on YouTube. I also have hydrogaurd and recharge from my grobo grow. (Not mixed yet) @chris_barfield any advice on getting this grow going otherwise? Anyone else feel free to give feedback. Stay safe cheers

8 Likes

Good luck on your new project! Keep us posted! I miss @Osage too, hope he’s ok?

3 Likes

Thanks I’m a little nervous but have plenty of time on my hands now. I started them in these coco coir bags. I rang them out like grobo pod but left some water on the plate to keep them damp. Also covered the seed with a piece of coco. Is this right? I have the tent at 80 degrees and around 70% humidity with no light on yet. Hope you’re keeping well Bobbie

2 Likes

Ive never grown outside of the Grobo but I guess it sounds about right except having the light off, only because in the Grobo during germination the light is on for 20 hrs but the coco pod is covering it right, so I don’t know for sure. I would assume the light being off is ok until it sprouts then the light should be on.
I hope we all make it through these trying times! Its enough to make me start smoking! :seedling:

3 Likes

That made me laugh :joy:. I think I’m going to turn it on, can’t hurt

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone. Beautiful day here in Ontario. I had all 3 seeds sprout and seem to be looking good. Grape god, blueberry OG and white widow. The grape god is a bag seed so we’ll see what happens with that. White widow in the grobo smells like a big glass of fruit punch :watermelon: :boxing_glove:! Have a good weekend and stay safe! Cheers

6 Likes