White Widow - First Grow

All good I’m still new so just wanted to make sure. Thanks man

2 Likes

@Flyers28,

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent: :nerd_face::herb:

((#FlowersWillComeSoon)): :sparkling_heart:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_thumb::white_flower:

((#SorryNoPageHere)): :thinking:

--

:laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @Russel_Richardson happy family day. I’m on day 72 (48/49) and I’ve decided to move on to transition. Should I be giving her another haircut before this stage?

4 Likes

Happy fam day to you too🍻. I didn’t do anything from this point. Let it go and then let the stretch begin. Then once she’s grown a bunch then you’ll be able to get a better view on what you’ll keep and cut, internode wise. Looks great

3 Likes

Awesome thanks man :beers:

2 Likes

Day 5 of transition. She’s starting to fill out pretty good. Trimmed up some fan leaves blocking new growth.

9 Likes

The lollipop and minor LST looks astonishing :+1: :100: :deciduous_tree:

6 Likes

Thanks @Enron!

2 Likes

Looks great dude :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Day 9 of transition. Do I see some pistils starting? Pictures aren’t the best with my phone

5 Likes

Very nice pics! Give it a little more time they’re coming!

3 Likes

:laughing: I’m just so excited! I’ve partaken for about 15 years and have never really seen a plant progress and mature. I know you don’t use but you can only imagine the excitement ! How’s your tent planning coming along? Can’t wait to see it

4 Likes

Growing is just as exciting as using that’s for sure, I totally get it!!!
My tent grow got stalled by a company called X-Hydro supplies due to a 20 gallon reservoir that never got shipped via amazon.com/UPS
They had to reorder from the botanicare manufacturer to fill the order.
I should have it the first week of march. I will keep you posted.

4 Likes

Sorry wasnt supposed to be a hyperlink.

1 Like

Hey @Russel_Richardson I have 2 days left in transition. Should I be doing anything at this point or just let her be? Thanks

3 Likes

I just took off the lowest internodes on each branch but that was about it, looks good :+1:

2 Likes

Day 4 of flower

6 Likes

@Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson
I was going to remove a few of the larger fan leaves today. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

4 Likes