White Widow - First Grow

looking so cute little tiny baby

2 Likes

best of luck … hope it will give you good result soon.

1 Like

Last day of flower. I still have some white pistols on the lower flowers but looks almost there to me. I have my microscope but the batteries weren’t working for the light. Not sure I even know how to use it but will give it a try sometime this week in flush. @Bplatinum9 do you do anything special for flush? I’m going to do a water change but do you unplug the bottles? I thought this might not work because the lines are primed anyways. Side project is coming along nice. Was thinking of making a homemade CO2 generator to add to my tent. Stay safe growers and happy Easter :hatching_chick:

3 Likes

2 Likes

During flush I leave everything as it is but I do use a product by advanced nutrients called flawless flush.
You really don’t have to use anything if you flush the total amount of days.

2 Likes

Hey Bobbie @Bplatinum9. I tried to get some tric shots today, 2 from top and 2 from bottom. They’re not the best but I see some cloudy on the bottom and some amber on the top. I’m on day 4 of flush and I like a daytime energetic high so don’t want to go too long but want to flush properly. Picture 1 and 4 are bottom and 3 and 4 are top. Let me know what you think. Thanks

1 Like

so fresh looking nice good luck :innocent:

2 Likes

Harvested on 420 :grin: Also ate really good too! I definitely made mistakes on my first grow and learned a lot in the process. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Onto the next one. :beers:

8 Likes

Do you have pics of your buds after trimming? How much did it weigh out to?

1 Like

@Hellyesshedid I started drying last night and only did a rough wet trim for now. Looking like lots of popcorn buds but covered in tricomes and smells great. This grow is total learning experience for me and can only improve I hope

3 Likes

@Flyers28,

((#Harvest)): (LoveTheCreativity): (#LongLiveGrobo): :sparkling_heart::clap::cheers:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@Hellyesshedid after drying and trimming more I ended up with 20 grams. I tested some after only 5 days of curing and it sure is good. Going to leave it a full 4 weeks in the jar.

9 Likes

Nice, congrats on your first harvest!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The results of this machine are incredible! Here’s another shot of the final product. Not quite at the 4 week mark but trying to be patient! Kudos to the entire Grobo team for designing such a revolutionary machine and having the best customer service I’ve ever experienced! @Chris @bjorn @Stephen like @Bplatinum9 said long live Grobo!

10 Likes

Congratulations man! :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks Russel :beers:

What are you growing next?

1 Like

I’m going to do another run of Cinderella 99 in the unit
I have two sprouts currently in solo cups, one is sugar black rose and the other is Sundae driver. Going to put them in with my Cindy#2 until they can go outside. My buddy is also growing two clones for me getting them this Friday to have for outside. Ayahuasca purple and super lemon haze. Going to be a busy summer lol. What I want to do is get a press and make rosin if everything turns out from outside. I’m really into the concentrates side of things

3 Likes

Nice, I tried my luck with a tent grow since we can’t go anywhere. Coming along nicely and waiting for the weather so I can put a few outside. Snow this morning so who knows when that will be :man_shrugging:. Glad to see you back might have some questions for you shortly

2 Likes