White widow canuk seed

Grats on the plant, sir… That looks like the perfect height for a Grobo, very beautiful flowers and lots of them! What a beaut! I’d say the colas stopped just in time to prevent getting burnt! Good shit…!

2 Likes

Alright my grobo just said ready to harvest I’m gonna go at it tomorrow , anything I should know before hand or what to do I’m honestly pretty clueless and don’t know

1 Like

whole section in there on harvesting, dry vs wet, etc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me know if you get stuck anywhere!

2 Likes

It’s the moment we have all been waiting for … day 1/5 dry mode … I just took all the roots out and cocoa pod and she seems to be ok , will need advice on what to do further thank you all for enjoying the ride :us::us::us::us::us:

8 Likes

Wow! What a bush! She looks like she yielded a LOT… those colas look like some beastly ones. Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Alright … after harvesting and all that good stuff I decided to take a look at her … I don’t think she’s doing hot at all but first grow so it’s a learning curve …

3 Likes

Damn… that’s no good… Definite mold going on there.

What are your plans? Are all the buds affected? Going to sift through and find some non moldy ones? You have to be careful when touching that stuff and then touching the other buds too

4 Likes

Yea I had 4 jars filled and a buddy happen to take a similar nug out like that picture and it had mold on it two. I just noticed a small nug now had mold in it and I have it all in 1 big jar, so I’m gonna throw it all out :unamused:

1 Like

What was your curing process? How were the buds stored in jars? Any Boveda packs or similar to help control the humidity?

1 Like

I left my white widow in the grobo for 14 days (still wasn’t dry) so I decided why not cut it down and start putting them in jars and burping them everyday for 20 minutes , no boveda packs added, I didn’t check anything humidity wise I kinda just let it run its course and I guess that course was headed to mold :joy: but I’m expecting a better outcome next time

3 Likes

4 Likes

14 days and not being dry is probably a humidity issue for sure :confused: That sucks. They should most definitely be almost dry if not completely dry by then considering it’s only one plant with good spacing.

If they weren’t dry and you threw into jars without bovedas, that’s a problem too I would imagine… :[

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna throw them out :frowning::persevere:

1 Like

How many days did you use the dry.recipe for ?

Can you go in and remove some of the leaves? Do a finer trim?

It’s my understanding that when curing you should only fill the jar up 3/4 of the way. I’m not 100% on this, maybe @Todd.grobo, @Bplatinum9, or @chris_barfield can give a good answer on this. Not saying that is what caused your mold, but it may have made it easier for the mold to take hold and grow.

2 Likes

I went through the 5 drying days(or however many it suggested) but after like 2 weeks my stems were still bending not cracking so I just decided to throw it in the jar , so far this entire jar doesn’t have any signs of mold it was only those 2 big nugs I already disposed of… wondering if I should just throw it all out or keep it Jar’d for another couple weeks to see if mold spreads

Fair. I never base my cannabis on the main stems myself. I personally wouldnt smoke moldy cannabis. The jars can be re used if cleaned properly.
How is the smell. Thats a good indicator

3 Likes

Ehhh I mean it smells a little bit weird but not to extreme I guess