White widow canuk seed

Hey Matty, you have a jewelers loupe or any other sort of magnification device? Can you tell us about your trichome ripeness?

1 Like

My bad bro got stoned and knocked Hahahah but hopefully these help…

4 Likes

Nice. Cloudy tricomes but not a ton of amber. Beauty.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Agreed, she’s still got a little time yet. Todd what do you typically look for trichome wise to indicate when you should flip to flush? I know it depends on the desired effect, asking for your opinion on what you prefer personally.

2 Likes

Personally wait until i see about 10 percent amber. Then i flip to flush until shea usually around 50 percent amber.
I have harvested them on first signs of milky and still quality product but we prefer the amber. Only first 2 photos actually showed the tricomes and looka like a ways to go.

3 Likes

I have 4 days left in flower should I extend a week and manually flip it to flush? And what is the breakdown for the next step I havnt looked much into the flush yet :worried:

1 Like

Yes, extend one week and then revisit near the end to see if you need to extend again. Flush is so simple, just shift to flush (manual or automatic), disconnect bottles 3, 4, and 5, then conduct a water change with nothing but distilled or RO water. The idea is to allow your plant to absorb what’s left of the nutrients and disperse it through photosynthesis, leaving you with clean and tasty buds to ingest. It is a 10 day process and you can do 3-4 water changes during this time to be sure the reservoir is truly flushed. Also, since you have some extra time, perhaps pick up a bottle of Flawless Finish off amazon to aid you in your flushing endeavor.

5 Likes

Oh boy this one is going to be good! :star_struck: :popcorn: @Matty

2 Likes

I appreciate the advice bro’s! I’ll be in touch in a couple day’s @Todd.grobo

Update on my trichomes, I extended a week still seeing white hairs, but don’t know if she’s ready for flush… any advice?

7 Likes

She’s ready when you are! Depends on what type of feeling your looking for.

4 Likes

Well alright looks like I’m putting her in flush tonight then, I’m assuming the grobo will walk me through the steps … right ? Hahah

4 Likes

Yes and if you get stuck direct message for a quicker response.
Maintenance then shift schedule and choose next and you will be in flush.

3 Likes

Alrighty I will do that within the hour and hopefully all will be good :pray: I appreciate the help a ton

1 Like

It’s official… manually moved to day 1 flush I just disconnected 3,4,5 bottle

5 Likes

You dont need to diconnect anything to move to flush, the machine knows when its in flush and will not dose your nutrients.

4 Likes

- - -

• (You are officially in [Flush] when you [Drain/Fill] with no added Nutrients): :wink:

- - -

• (So Sorry To Here This, if your officially in [Flush] now just let it ride till you feel comfortable on Drying her): (Let the Buds Kick In and Fatten Out): :green_thumb:

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/harvest-ready/7721/2?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

4 Likes

Alright so ran into a slight problem… my WiFi shit the bed and now my box is running normally like it should , I’m on day 9/10 on flush, I’m curious as to what I should do after tomorrow, should I cut her down and start the drying process or don’t bother touching it ? Not sure when I’ll be back online with WiFi

1 Like

Duuude! Awesome closeups on those buds… they look so awesome!!

2 Likes