White widow canuk seed

Sophia is alive !!! Day 5 ! I’m a proud father :heart::joy:

12 Likes

I’ve got one going as well. Been a resilient strain so far. Good luck

3 Likes

Day 6

5 Likes

@Matty,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

@Matty,

image vegetato Champion (SavingTheDay): :man_superhero: :green_thumb:

• (SorryThisHappened): (HopeThisDoesNotRepeat): :repeat:

--

3 Likes

Help !!! My grobo on day 8 decided to drain and I had to pause the grobo to dump the water and I when I clicked continued it drained my entire grobo and now it will not let me fill it says I have to continue drain!!! Help

Now my air pump won’t turn on

have you tried unplugging for 20 sec or so and plug back in?

could be issue with a float sensor inside (stuck or wiring)

rebooting should let you fill again but I would suggest to open a ticket with support about that too

2 Likes

So after almost having a heart attack it worked :sweat_smile: thank you!:pray:

4 Likes

Day 12!

3 Likes

7 Likes

She’s starting to smell :fire: how does she look so far

4 Likes

Looks good! I would add another 2 weeks to late veg though, might as well now cause she’s definitely going to need it, and if you haven’t topped her yet it’ll need a good 2 weeks for sure

1 Like

Hello all! I’m on day 34(10/28) late veg, she seems to be good, I was just curious about the coco pod itself… is this bad or good mold? And idk if it’s even mold haha

2 Likes

Hey @Matty, is all of the growth on your coco pod white or are you seeing any other colors in it?

It Seems just to be white

1 Like

If it’s white, it’s good bacteria. There does seem to be quite a bit of it. I have seen others here on AG scrape theirs off, which you can certainly do if you wish. @Russel_Richardson @vegetato @Todd.grobo any input on that?

4 Likes

Looks fine to me. Mine sometimes is white

2 Likes

Yep I’d say it’s okay. Just watch it doesn’t get too crazy, but looks fine to me in my opinion

2 Likes

My coco pod started showing some white spots too. After reading your threads I guess it isn’t too much of a concern.

5 Likes

@Matty,

• ((#CocoPodMold)): ((#CocoPodFungus)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=coco%20pod%20fungus

image Chris Grobo Team - CTO

• (gently brush it off or agitate the Coco Pod until it’s gone ):

• (#IckyYucky):

• (You don’t want this to escalate to your Roots and suffocate them): (Later you don’t want this going to your [Buds]): (Extra Fans in the [Unit] should help with this issue):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes